Cherry Blossom Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry Blossom Festival

Every year from March 15th to April 15th is the Cherry Blossom Festival, it is the most popular attraction in japan. The cherry blossom has more than 30 species and 300 varieties in Japanese, there are cherry blossom everywhere in the park. Japanese think the cherry blossom is the symbol of industrious, brave and wisdom.
    Japanese Cherry Blossom’s life is very short, there is an adage said that seven days cherry, the mean is a cherry from open to fade is just need seven days. So the Japanese family don’t crop the cherry blossom generally, they think that is unlucky to the family’s prosperity.
    Cherry Blossom Festival began in 1912; the mayor of Tokyo presented three thousand cherry trees as a symbol of peace, some folk groups of Washington initiated to hold the first Cherry Blossom Festival, then this activity continued.
    In modern times, when the festival comes, people invited relatives and friends to sit on the ground under the cherry tree with food and wine. Watching the cherry blossoms while drinking, it is a pleasure in life.
    Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
    Find the similar links
    List of hotels |Imports Company

Great info. I love cherry blossoms. The cherry blossoms are the main attraction of this event.

Comment

This festival is one of the best attraction for tourists in Japan. In my personal opinion, in popularity it is a bit similar to China's Dragon festival.

Comment

Cherry blossoms?! Wow! I actually want to have a cherry blossom tree outside my house and stare on it all day long. I don't know, it is just that it makes me feel relaxed looking at it.
        The Boracay Beach - Accommodations and Real Estate in Boracay Philippines

Comment

I would like to see cherry blossoms as well. But what exactly happen during cherry blossom festival? What are the activities?
          "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Working...
          X