Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when is the most recommended time to travel in japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is the most recommended time to travel in japan?

would really love to go japan. Have any suggestion for traveling japan?
    Last edited by shazzad; 06-11-2012, 03:38 PM.
    Safari in Tanzania

when is the most recommended time to travel in japan?

As far as the climate in Japan is concerned, it's great to travel there around April, the month where Sakura or CherryBlossoms are in full bloom
    Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

fetrh

hi,
      i am an expert in website designing and various seo topics.
      please click here
      Tourism

Comment

Beautiful city Japan

I heard that its most beautiful city. I really want to be there in Japan. So would any one tell me about Japan .

Comment

I think during summer is the best time to visit Japan most especially in the month of April during to experience cherry blossom in the full bloom.
          Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Japan is one of the most beautiful country through out the world. Any-time you can spend your vacations there. You will feel delighted to be swimming in "Shirahama's white-sand beach" .
            Compare Hotel Prices And Find The Best Deal

Comment

Early Feb, in time for the Sapporo Snow festival. And agree going in Cheery Blossom season. Or in time for Japan's many other festivals. Any time is great to be honest!
              love food, love travel, love life!
              http://www.foodtravelandlife.com

Comment

i think in may.
                Your signature is too big

Comment

After the end of the Golden Week (last day of it is May) till the end of May is indeed a great time in terms of weather and less crowds.

Comment

he Japanese are very proud of their four distinct seasons with the best time of year for travel or to visit Japan being either Spring or Autumn.

I recommend Spring, which is March-April because of the warm temperatures, the famous cherry blossoms and lots of fun and festivals.

The must see cities in Japan are Tokyo and Kyoto. Attractions in Tokyo include the Asakusa district famous for Sensoji temple and Nakamise shopping street; Meiji Shrine; The Imperial Palace; Ginza and Harajuku. Kyoto attractions include Kiyomizudera; Kinkakuji (Temple of the Golden Pavilion); Ginkakuji (Temple of the Silver Pavilion); Nijo Castle; and Heian Shrine.
                    Want to Book a Hotel Room?
                    Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

Try to go there in August to experience their fantastic Obon Festival...
                      Live life to the fullest!

hotels Baska
                      campingplatz krk

Comment

I want to go to Japan too. Maybe i can visit it at the end of the year. What will be the weather there on December? I hope it won't be too cold so i can enjoy my stay there.
                        "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

If you come to Hokkaido, the northern Japan, I would recommend you to be here between June and October. But you can't miss Sapporo Snow Festival in February held every year. If you want to see cherry blossoms in Sapporo, it's good to visit early May. For lavender in Furano, mid to late July is the best time!
                          Visit hot spots in Sapporo, Japan on seesapporo.com

Comment

For all nature lovers! if you are one of nature lovers must visit this region in spring season. in this season it really looks like a paradise. If You won't believe it..... than check out this link for more information in details
                            Flowers in Japan
                            Have you??
                            After reading this I have decided to visited there in Upcoming spring. what you say??

Comment

This is really good and it feels like having the general knowledge regarding the place which should be there in us. I would like to appreciate everybody who is there and have discussed this thing it kind have me a lot of knowledge which i find quite helpful.
                              When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X