Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the cheapest way to travel around Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the cheapest way to travel around Japan?

Hi,

I am studying Japanese and want to travel around Japan for a couple of months visiting Kyoto, Tokyo and Osaka, and various other places. However, travelling in japan always seems to be very expensive when I google it. Where are the cheapest places to stay/eat? Cheapest flights and domestic travel?

Regards
    sex swings

you should travel dust

Comment

What is the cheapest way to travel around Japan?

If you want to keep it cheap don't stay "for a couple of months", every day you stay the money spent adds up.

Food is cheap, noodle places, mom and pop small restaurants.
      Cheap lodging, hostels, guest houses, park bench.
      Flying domestically is not cheap. Overnight highway bus is reasonable price, but very tiring. A more expensive high speed train might take 2-3 hours to cover a route that takes a bus 8-9 hours.
      Orlando Flights | New york flights

Comment

Stay in Japan

Thanks for your nice information. I spent a couple of months in Japan a few years ago. So some of this may be out of date. Without doubt the absolute essential was a Japan Rail pass. Only available outside of Japan. When you get there you will realize what a bargain it is. It even allowed you to travel on certain classes of Bullet train.
        sim card for USA

Comment

hostels in japan can be a great deal. i stay in many throughout my travels.

i have to agree with the person who said bike. surprisingly i met a lot of people biking from one part of japan to another when i was travelling.

my friend even did it from tokyo to sendai all within a week.
          Want to Book a Hotel Room?
          Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

I think, try to book tickets as earlier possible. It would be only a cheapest way to travel around Japan.
            Bally Chohan

Comment

Hello titus!
              I’m a tourist guide and used to travel japan with my clients. If you are in search of cheap hotels to stay over there then you can stay at Park Hyatt Tokyo. It’s located at 3-7-1-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo Prefecture 163-1055, Japan and for traveling purpose you can check out this site:
              Choosing the right domain name can be overwhelming. Our personalized customer service helps you get a great domain.

I used to travel around the world through this travel company. they even provide helicopter tours. Hope it’ll prove helpful for you.
              I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Cheapest way to travel japan is through by flight or by searoute may be beneficial.
                Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

Working...
                X