Tokyo Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Disney

Has anyone ever been to Tokyo Disney and, if so, could you provide a little report in terms of what is what like and how it compares to Disney Land/World?

its really fun and a nice place to be with.

sadly, i havent been to.

just googled the pics.
    Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

I've been to Tokyo Disney but not to Disney Land/World so I can't really compare. But I can compare to Hong Kong Disney, lol. Tokyo Disney is much better for me, the people are much friendlier and nicer. It's got the usual parade, afternoon and night, lots of shops, fireworks, you'll see characters walking around. Did I mention it's super crowded? but the smoked turkey drumstick was fantastic.
      GPS Navigation | GPS Systems

Comment

Tokyo Disney is one of the best place for fun. It is a favorite place for all kinds of people and eager. Tokyo Disney Resort is a famous theme park and vacation resort. It is located in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan, just east of Tokyo. I visited there one year ago with my nephews. We had spent a great time through interesting rides and roller coasters. Let me share some great images of this awesome place;

The bus to grand canyon from los angeles tour is the best way to experience the beauty of LA.

Comment

Your shared images are very nice which looks attractive and amazing. I have heard about this place from many people. So now I want to visit there in my summer vacation and to see all popular attractions there.

Comment

Sami321! your share images are really nice and impressive. I want to visit again of this park. I visited once in my life there with my family.I enjoyed there a lot and I like its all rides are really wonderful. I had great fun there but now after3 day bus tours NYC then again I visit there.

Comment

Sami321...! I really love to shared your awesome images. I appreciate your effort. Tokyo Disney is a best place for enjoyment. I have been there about few months ago with my friends and had lots of fun there through different activities that tourist can enjoy there. It is an ideal destinations for fun lover. I will suggest you to must go there once. I hope you will fully enjoy there.
              Last edited by jack567; 01-07-2016, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Sami321! yours sharing images are really nice /I visited there once in my life there with my younger brother. I want to visit again there for having fun. My younger brother forces me to visit there again in the summer holidays. I hope I will enjoy my summer holidays in this Tokyo Disney Resort. I would like to suggest all of you must visit there with the your child or family or friends. It's a great point of enjoyment.

Comment

Tokyo Disney is a best place for visit especially for fun lovers. It is famous for its fun points. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there many different rides and games. A lot of visitors visited it annualy with friends and family members and wil came back with many pleasant memories. I think you should go there once in your life if you like to see most fabulous fun places around the world. I hope you will enjoy there like me.

My mother so much excited about his tennessee bus tour

Comment

Planning your trip to Tokyo Disney Resort is an overwhelming experience. Not only are you planning a trip overseas, but a trip to a place where you may not speak the language or have knowledge of the culture.Tokyo Disney Resort has two parks: Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea. The resort itself is not in Tokyo, but in Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, which is the prefecture to the east of Tokyo. These are the only Disney Parks which are not owned and operated by The Walt Disney Company but rather owned by the Oriental Land Company, which licenses the brand from The Walt Disney Company. Tokyo Disneyland Park is the first Disney Park built outside of the US and opened on April 15, 1983. Modeled after the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Park in California, this is the park most familiar to those who’ve visited the American resorts. The most noticeable difference is the World Bazaar, which is essentially a covered Main Street USA. Here you can also enjoy 10 Best Tokyo Edible Souvenirs with Amazing Flavor | The Real Travelers .

Comment

Working...
                    X