Going to Osaka for 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Osaka for 2 days

Want to visit Osaka for 2 days and wanted to see if anyone had any advice on places to visit, must do things and any places to stay that have outdoor baths or natural springs. Any suggestions would be appreciated and am looking forward to seeing Osaka .

Thanks for your help in advance.
    Vietnam travel

Osaka Travel

I'm also going for Osaka for 2 days but i'm going there for first time so I aslo need some hepl regarding this.

Comment

Osaka is the best place to visit.
      Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Hi,
        Osaka is best place to spend holidays. love to be there!
        Too many links in your signature (2 max)

Comment

osaka is the great place for visit also.
          Davenport hotel

Comment

What is the weather in Osaka during December? What are the activities that i can do there? Or the popular places that i should see?
            "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Threeland It’s nice that you are going to Japan for tourism. Being a guide I can that you should visit the famous tempozan ferris wheel. It’s located at 1-1-10 Kaigandori, Minato Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 552-0022, Japan. You can get complete information from
              Tempozan Ferris Wheel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              I used to travel there though http://www.getbustours.com/. They provided cheap transportation to visit there. I’m sure it’ll prove helpful for you.
              Last edited by Ash; 06-27-2014, 04:41 PM.
              I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

I have been visited the Osaka last year before going to enjoy my thousand island niagara falls trip with my fellows. Osaka is a beautiful city to explore in Japan that offers a lot of incredible places to see. Its well-known tourist spots are; Osaka Castle, Universal Studios Japan, Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, Umeda Sky Building and Tempozan Ferris Wheel.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with you. You have described the really great name of Osaka's attraction. I have been visited the city and enjoyed a lot.I would love to go there again

Comment

I must say all of you that you have shared very sufficient information about Osaka. I have no idea about this place but after reading your posts of all community members I feel that it is an interesting place for visit. I have decided that I must visit this amazing destination in coming months. I an sure I will have great time there.

Comment

Osaka is a city in japan which is famous for his commercial center.. My father have been there few time ago with his friends. After that he had shared his experience with my and told that was amazing for having fun. He loves to be there again and again in his life. after listening his views I would love to recommend you must be there t least once.

Comment

According to my best friend Osaka is a lovely place here in Japan. Its many brand name which they makes here in Japan famous for thsi name. I hope so I will go there for enjoying the natural Beauty and also the visiting of its attractions soon in my future life. so now I want to know that which is your best attraction in Osaka? I hope so all of you like to tell me soon.

Comment

You are right tomammi!! Osaka is a wonderful city of Japan. I also had a visit there with my friends once before my grand canyon tours from vegas and we all had a relished time there. And yes you are right many of the products known as Osaka like Osaka batteries right LOL but the city is just too good here i am going to share few names of its must to see places and i recommend it to all travelers to must to have a visit there for once.
                          Dotonbori Canal side, Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, beautiful Castle that represents in history's precious moments through it and of course Universal studios for families.

Comment

Working...
                          X