Tokyo Expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Expensive?

Is it possible to travel to Tokyo on a budget or is a perpetually expensive trip? I'd like to go but the costs associated are incredibly expensive.

I dont think it's possible with a budget trip to tokyo, but I dont no for sure as i have not been there....yet.

You will have to be updated by somebody else that really knows what they are talking about.

But Tokyo is a very interesting destination for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by draxima View Post
      I dont think it's possible with a budget trip to tokyo, but I dont no for sure as i have not been there....yet.

You will have to be updated by somebody else that really knows what they are talking about.

But Tokyo is a very interesting destination for sure.
      Tokyo is very expensive. But I've heard that it's quite an experience. Maybe see if you can find a family that can take you in. If you're a student you can find better connections via your foreign/abroad program.

Comment

It is said that Tokyo is the most expensive capital of the world. Everything is high there, per cap income and per cap going

Comment

Tokyo is one of the best places I've visited. But I have to warn you that such a wonderful experience doesn't come cheap.

Comment

I was lucky to go when I was in High School and was billeted with families over there.
            Don't have that option now though and would have to pay for my own accommodation
            FREE Travel Brochures and Holiday Brochures by Email or Post! France, Italy, Greece, Europe, Australia, Canada, Alaska and more.

Comment

beauty of tokyo.

don't botter about budget when you are on a trip, otherwise you could miss the beauty of tokyo.
              Rajasthan Tour Package

Comment

If you have the means, why not? Experience going there will be consider as one of your investment. Not in terms of money but an experience to share. Isn't it?
                Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

i think there is a way. dont stay in Tokyo itself.

find accommodation on the outskirt of Tokyo, its a bit cheaper.
                  Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

As per my opinion, expensive depends or inexpensive pocket size. Cannot be called with all Tokyo provides lots of tourists to tour Tokyo is expensive. Yes, relatively to other countries, it's expensive.
                    Time square Hotel

Comment

Use your money rationality and abstemious, the cost will be Ok
                      Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
                      Find the similar links
                      List of hotels |Imports Company

Comment

According to me,Tonkyo is the expensive city in the world.I never travel here and i want to visit here.If you want to more about Tokyo please visit my website.

Hotel near disney world

Comment

Tokyo is too expensive. But I've heard it's quite an experience. Maybe see if you can find a family that can take you in. If you are a student you can find better communications across your program/foreign abroad.
                          New York Hotel

Comment

thanks for the post.
                            Your signature is too big

Comment

If Tokyo is expensive, any suggestion on which city to have a vacation that would be cheaper?
                              "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Working...
                              X