Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which places in Bhutan have more tourist attractions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which places in Bhutan have more tourist attractions?

Hello everyone, I am going to Bhutan and want to ask you guys which are the most focused places for tourist attractions there? This is the first time that I am going there. Tell me if anyone knows.

Bhutan is a tiny kingdom with lots and lots of tourist attractions starting from the Snow-caped mountain peaks to the height of historical relics..With its attractive destinations,Bhutan is slowly trying to put itself as the best destination for the tourists to explore.The best ranked places to visit are:
    1)Paro Valley.
    2)Thimpu Valley,
    3)Wangdiphodrang
    4)Phuentsholing
    5)Tongsa etc

Comment

I have a good experience of Paro Valley because I have been there after my Niagara falls tours from Edison, NY about few months ago with my whole family. We stay there for two days to enjoy incredible beauty of this awesome destination. I really enjoyed its nature charming views. In my point of view it is a nice place for nature and photography lovers. So anyone can you share your personal experience with us?

Comment

Great Posts, thanks for sharing the best places. Bhutan is very nice destination for famous tourists attractions at there. I have to go next month.
        Taj Mahal Tour By Train | Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour | Taj Mahal Tour By Car | Delhi Agra Tour | Agra Overnight Tour | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour 5 Days | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Golden Triangle Tour | Taj Mahal Tour Packages

Comment

Originally posted by fabvillas123 View Post
          Bhutan is a tiny kingdom with lots and lots of tourist attractions starting from the Snow-caped mountain peaks to the height of historical relics..With its attractive destinations,Bhutan is slowly trying to put itself as the best destination for the tourists to explore.The best ranked places to visit are:
          1)Paro Valley.
          2)Thimpu Valley,
          3)Wangdiphodrang
          4)Phuentsholing
          5)Tongsa etc
          Thanks for sharing the wonderful information about Bhutan..
          Tours and Travels in India | Sample Tour Itinerary

Comment

Originally posted by stephan_fred View Post
            Hello everyone, I am going to Bhutan and want to ask you guys which are the most focused places for tourist attractions there? This is the first time that I am going there. Tell me if anyone knows.

1. Haa Valley
            2. Phuentsholing
            3. Paro
            4. Thimpu
            5. Gangtey
            6. Mongar

See more tourist destinations in Bhutan

Comment

Working...
            X