Hidden Treasures of India gave me lovely experience of India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Treasures of India gave me lovely experience of India

I am here giving you the feedback of our India tour. Me and my wife have now come back from a long tour of India and enjoyed the same thoroughly.

We searched many Indian tour operators on the internet for our holiday and few of them came with tour proposals. After going through respective details and quotations and tour information we finalized to book the trip with Hidden Treasures of India and are very happy with our decision now.

I tried to find the reference and information about this company but could not find any details. I saw some recommendation in the message board after booking the tour.

The special thing about Sheesh and Hidden Treasures of India are their personalized touch and they customize the tour program as per our requirements. I exchanged many mails for a month and then I finalized to travel with Hidden Treasures of India. We were provided an excellent driver for our tour, which was superb and very friendly.

We had a dinner with Sheesh at an ethnic Rajasthani Resort at Jaipur which was hosted by Hidden Treasures of India. It was lovely to discuss with him and were amazed on his vast knowledge about India. We became friend rather than guests with them and we also visited his home.

We all loved the Rajasthan and its colorful surroundings. We also were fortune to see the tiger three times at Bandhavgarh National Park and did an elephant riding over there, though it was only for 10 minutes.

My trip was a mixture of wildlife, cultural places, historical places, small cities and big cities. We would visit South India next year and would travel with Hidden Treasures of India. There is so much to visit in India and even a life is not sufficient. The more you travel in India and the more the destinations emerge to travel further. It is an amazing country.

If you want to see the real culture, beautiful people, wonderful landscaping, adventure, wildlife and leisure, then just travel to India!

Incase you want to know anything about our trip, please feel free to do so!

David

Originally posted by dvd.peter View Post
    I am here giving you the feedback of our India tour. Me and my wife have now come back from a long tour of India and enjoyed the same thoroughly.

We searched many Indian tour operators on the internet for our holiday and few of them came with tour proposals. After going through respective details and quotations and tour information we finalized to book the trip with Hidden Treasures of India and are very happy with our decision now.

I tried to find the reference and information about this company but could not find any details. I saw some recommendation in the message board after booking the tour.

The special thing about Sheesh and Hidden Treasures of India are their personalized touch and they customize the tour program as per our requirements. I exchanged many mails for a month and then I finalized to travel with Hidden Treasures of India. We were provided an excellent driver for our tour, which was superb and very friendly.

We had a dinner with Sheesh at an ethnic Rajasthani Resort at Jaipur which was hosted by Hidden Treasures of India. It was lovely to discuss with him and were amazed on his vast knowledge about India. We became friend rather than guests with them and we also visited his home.

We all loved the Rajasthan and its colorful surroundings. We also were fortune to see the tiger three times at Bandhavgarh National Park and did an elephant riding over there, though it was only for 10 minutes.

My trip was a mixture of wildlife, cultural places, historical places, small cities and big cities. We would visit South India next year and would travel with Hidden Treasures of India. There is so much to visit in India and even a life is not sufficient. The more you travel in India and the more the destinations emerge to travel further. It is an amazing country.

If you want to see the real culture, beautiful people, wonderful landscaping, adventure, wildlife and leisure, then just travel to India!

Incase you want to know anything about our trip, please feel free to do so!

David
    Hello friend .
    I had a same experience as you when i went to rajasthan some time before.
    , now my problem of choosing a Destination in rajasthan is solved, I have figured out this website which

contains rajasthan.gajeebo.com photos, videos, articles and travel information about rajasthan

This site gives information about tourist destinations and major attractions in rajasthan.

Comment

on my last winter vacation i was in rajasthan and i throughly enjoyed my trip.rajasthan is truely exotic destination in india.
      Rajasthan Tour Package

Comment

Working...
      X