Kerala-South -india -Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerala-South -india -Tour

True to its name, ‘God’s own country’ Kerala lives up to its name with its gorgeous landscape of beaches, backwaters & hills, rich culture, world-renowned alternate health system and an experience that can be breathtakingly mesmerizing, one of the best Indian Travel Itineraries. Located on the Malabar Coast of South West India, Kerala boasts of being one of the most literate and gender- equitable states in the country. It’s also the most diverse Indian State, with Hindus, Muslims and Christians living in colourful harmony in the kaleidoscope that is Kerala.

The climate is temperate through most of the year, with two seasons of rainfall. The people are very friendly, educated and well informed. The environment of Kerala is clean due to the education levels and also because it has very few polluting industries. It’s a consumer state and you’ll find a wide array of products from across India & the World at the new posh markets & malls or its old bazaars, inc. the intricate local handicrafts and handlooms. You can find very good value or economical accommodation in cities and even small towns of Kerala. Some of the best Indian hotels are housed in Kerala’s beautiful heritage buildings & Palaces and some of India’s best resorts, on Kerala’s Backwaters & Beaches. The food is wholesome, healthy and delicious with its seafood amongst the best Indian cuisines.

No wonder Kerala is one of the favourite Indian destinations for international tourists, for both luxury as well as budget tourists. It's constantly acclaimed by several respected trade publications like ‘Travel and Leisure’ (One of the 10 paradises of the World) and ‘National Geographic Traveller’ (One of the 50 must see destinations of a lifetime). ‘Khaleej Times’ terms it as “One of the six destinations of the millennium” and ‘Cosmopolitan’, ‘One of the ten love nests
    Last edited by gajendra.gets; 02-20-2008, 05:05 PM.
    MY SIG WAS TOO BIG

Hi gajendra.gets

Please use your signature and link to your site that way.

Anyway welcome to the site
    Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Tourismzone View Post
      Hi gajendra.gets

Please use your signature and link to your site that way.

Anyway welcome to the site
      Yes, Its a nice way to represent yourself..
      Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

Yes i agree with your article really Kerala is very beautiful place in the world. It's beauty is world famous.

Comment

Kerala-South -india -Tour

yeah,Kerala is one of the favourite Indian destinations for international tourists, for both luxury as well as budget tourists. It's beauty is world famous........

Aparna
          Online Bus Ticket Services through Ticketgoose.com

Comment

Yes kerela is really a nice place in india to visit. As it is also known as Gods own place in India. Its beauty is uncoverable by the words and I am sure that for the people who will come on their vacation tours it will be really going to be worth for them to spend theor tome to this Place.
            Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

I also agree with the above that Kerela is the best place in the world but i never get any chance to visit this place . Anyways nice article and thanks for sharing.
              Get Travel Services Online - AlexaTravelMart

Comment

Thanks for sharing the information..
                Tour Packages in Chennai | Flight Booking

Comment

Kerala is such an amazing and wonderful place for travelling. It is filled with divers kind of places to have fun for travellers. It's natural places appeals me a lot. I have been there about few months ago with my father to enjoyed holidays. We stay there for few days and We explored its numerous places and I really enjoyed there shopping. I was a really great trip for me.

Comment

Kerala South India Tour is the most famous attractions including the fabulous tourist destinations. There are many hills stations and long hills mountains. It is the best tracking on mountains.
                    Best Free PC Optimizer | Can Crusher | Same Day Agra tour | PC Speed Booster | Can Recycling | Kathmandu Tour from India | Latest Hindi News | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour

Comment

Working...
                    X