Jaipur Vs Agra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaipur Vs Agra

I am planning to travel to India but i am confused in choosing between Agra and Jaipur.
    I have read some articles about the history of 2 places and love it so much.
    Unfortunately, i will travel to India on march 2015 for business purpose i'll not be having much time to spend 2 days at both the places.
    Which one should be visited first? I have to book my tickets via LetsFlyCheaper only.
    Advice will be appreciated.

nice places agra and the jaipur one is the place that showing the true love and the other is the beauty of the nature both are has its awn beauty for there place
    india ayurvedic tour packages |best tour operator india|best kerala tour packages|best golden triangle india tours

Comment

I agree with you bestindiatour! The Agra and Jaipur showing the true love and offers a plenty of attractions for visitors. I visited Agra last year before finger lakes tours with my friends. The Taj Mahal is one of the most famous and major attraction of this city. It is a dream place for all people around the world. You can also visit the Agra Fort, Chini ka Rauza, Jama Masjid and many other activities.

Comment

Both are good place and have different importance but according to my opinion if you are visiting Jaipur first then it is beneficial for you because after some time pushkar fair is started and you can visit pushkar and ajmer also so it is quite wonderful for your trip.

Best resort in pushkar

Comment

I would say Agra because it has the tremendous Taj Mahal and that is what the source of tourism there is and at the same time how something goes and what keeps it good is more like a decent choice big time.So yeah my all time fav is Taj Mahal.
          When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Agra is also known as the Land of palaces. Not just palaces, it also has a lot of intricate and beautiful architecture. Places to See in Agra:
            Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar's Tomb,
            Jama Masjid, Moti Masjid, Sikandra Fort, Bageshwarnath Temple,
            Octagonal Tower, Jahangir's Palace, Mehtab Bagh

Jaipur is the apt blend of heritage, palaces, culture and art and the flamboyance of this place can be experienced only by visiting it. Places to See in Jaipur:
            The City Palace, Govindji Temple, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Hahal - The palace of winds,
            Moti Doongari and Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Jagat Shiromani Temple,
            Jaigarh Frot, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Amber Palace and Fort complex,
            Swarghashuli/Isar Lat, Ram Niwas Bagh, Albert Hall, Dolls Museum,
            Sisodia Rani Garden, Vidyadhar Garden, Statue Circle, Gaitore

The best time to visit Jaipur is between October and March. Since the weather is pleasant during these months, that allows one to explore more of this place without getting scorched in the seething heat.
            Affordable car hire | Holiday car rental | Monthly car rental

Comment

Well carzonrent! It is great and clean information about Agra and Jaipur. I never define it in details that you shared with us. I appreciate you. It will be helpful for those who want to go there. I am really impressed about your knowledge. I want to go again in Agra with my whole family. Can you tell me best accommodation there with affordable price?

Comment

I don't know why are you comparing both these cities, both are good traveling destinations.
                Last edited by pentagreen; 02-18-2015, 10:53 AM.
                Kerala Tour Packages l Kerala Travel Packages

Comment

Jaipur and Agra both are wonderful place in India. a one of seven wonder of Taj is situated in Agra where tourist come to visit Taj in Agra that way I think Agra have some extra adventures than Jaipur.
                  Volunteer Projects Africa ! Volunteer With Animals

Comment

Jaipur vs Agra trip enjoy the fascinating tourists palace. I really like this trip.
                    Same Day Agra Tour | Flight Tickets to Las Vegas | Cheap flights to Sydney Australia | Las Vegas airline tickets

Comment

Thanks for sharing to travel India's most beautiful trip by car or by train Jaipur vs Agra.
                      Oswaal Books | Best Hotels near Taj Mahal | Best Free PC Optimizer | Latest Hindi News | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages | PC Speed Booster | Can Crusher | PC Optimizer Free | Can Recycling

Comment

Agra is a city for visit as travelling point of view. It is famous for its historical places. I have been there numerous times in my life and have really awesome experience there. I captured many images of its historical places in my camera?

Comment

jack567, I agree with you. The Agra is truly wonderful and best city in India. It is a home of great attractions. why not jack567, I will definitely share with you images of historical places which are famous in Agra. The names are;

My Overnight stay tour Yellowstone Park was the inbelieveable journey of my life.

Comment

Great sami123! you have shared really nice images of these land marks or attractions of the India. I have also visited at once in my life India and had great fun with my few tourist freaks. I have explored its many minarets and many historical attractions. Like Agra attraction of Tajmahal, which image you have use here for sharing point of view. I wants to go there again but this time I will go with my fiance on its Tajmahal attraction.

Comment

Both are beautiful cities of india and have so many historical buildings. if you are planning to travel agra or jaipur then you can book golden triangle tour for your comfort. after it you travel only agra then you can book same day agra tour. it is best tour to travel agra. it will cover all popular and best monuments of that beautiful cities.same day agra tour by train*
                              Last edited by horizontour; 09-21-2016, 10:42 AM.
                              Heritage India Tour | Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | Agra overnight tour | Golden triangle tour 6 days | Golden triangle tour 7 days | One day agra tour

Comment

Working...
                              X