Ooty or Darjeeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooty or Darjeeling?

We are planning to visit a hill station. Please suggest which one is thre best out of Ooty and Darjeeling to visit in December.
    Book Your Flights to Goa, Cheap Flight Tickets

I think you should plan your holidays in Darjeeling. This beautiful hill station is located in West Bengal. It is truly a heaven on the earth. The land of Darjeeling is amazingly blessed with the superb beauty of the nature, fantastic sightseeing places, ornamental monasteries, mystic hill, alluring tea gardens, refreshing and healthy climatic condition and warm hospitality. It experiences a moderate climate during most of the year. There are various places in Darjeeling which one must not miss:

- Observatory Hill
    - Darjeeling Rangeet Valley Traveler Ropeway
    - Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
    - The Mall
    - Chowrasta
    Bus Service, Neeta Tours and Travels

Comment

i think you have to go Darjeeling.. you would enjoy a lot
      Thirupathi car packages|Tourist cabs in chennai

Comment

I visited Ooty its a great place to have fun..I think you should visit it...
        Tour Packages in Chennai | Flight Booking

Comment

Darjeeling is a place to be. You should travel to Darjeeling if you have to choose from this two places.
          India Tourism Office|Cheap Kerala Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages from Delhi

Comment

I suggest Darjeeling its a best hill station in India. I additionally recommend Windamere hotel. Best place to stay in Darjeeling. You can feel the era of British raj there. You can check online windamerehotel.com

Comment

I suggest Darjeeling because its a best hill station in India. I like Darjeeling. There are various places in Darjeeling like this Observatory Hill, Darjeeling Rangeet Valley Traveler Ropeway and Chowrasta.

Comment

Darjeeling is one of the best places i have ever been to. so I would suggest Darjeeling

Comment

I would suggest Darjeeling
                  MTC Bus Routes
                  Online taxi booking

Comment

According to me Darjeeling is one of the best option and it is one of the best hill station in India, and it is located in west bangal so you can visit other places also which is located near by Darjeeling.

Golden Triangle India with Tigers

Comment

Solomankane! I agree with you. Darjeeling is a very nice town. It is a superlative place for visiting parks & gardens, waterfalls, temples and monasteries. The museums and historic places are also very attractive and amazing places for visiting.

Next I am going to boston to washington tour for fun with my family.

Comment

I think you must go on Darjeeling and Gangtok hill station because Darjeeling and Gangtok are a wonderful combination of tranquility, verdant hills, panoramic views and above all the mesmerizing beauty of the mighty Kanchanjunga. These hill stations are famous for ambience of desolation and they offer magnificent view of the vast plains lying below. Both Darjeeling and Gangtok are famous for beautiful serene monasteries, tea plantations and orchard.
                        Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

Ooty or Darjeeling are best destinations for visit as travelling point of view. Both of these places offers a lot to most beautiful and incredible attractions for having enjoyment. I am a tourist and I also visited both of these places during my India's trip. It was really great trip of my life. I had remarkable time at this trip. I captured many images of natural spots in my camera. I want to know which one is your favorite destinations?
                          Last edited by jack567; 06-02-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Both the places are best places for the sight seeing, Ooty and darjeeling are hill station and provide the cool atmosphere in december, octomber and november and feb to april are the best time for visit in this places.

Comment

Ooty and Darjeeling both are the best places. But you should choose according to your budget, number of holidays you have and for which you are comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                              X