Delhi- The Capital City of India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delhi- The Capital City of India

The capital city of India also called New Delhi and locally Dilli is the main arrival point for overseas tourists. It is a city that bridges two different worlds. Old Delhi, once the capital of Islamic India, is a labyrinth of narrow lanes lined with crumbling havelis and formidable mosques. In contrast, the imperial city of New Delhi created by the British Raj is composed of spacious, tree-lined avenues and imposing government buildings. Ruins of this ancient city are found even today and now these are converted to some major tourist attractions. Among some spectacular historic sites, the most prominent ones are: Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Lotus temple, Humayun tomb and Rashtrapati Bhavan.
    Book Your Flights to Goa, Cheap Flight Tickets

rajeshshrma86...! I would like to say that you have shared really informative post with all of us. I am sure your shared information would be useful for other travelling lovers. Delhi is a capital of India. Its historical spots attracts the visitors towards it each year. I have a plan to go to there again after my Niagara falls tours from Edison, NY with my friends during my holidays for having enjoyment. Any recommendation for me?

Comment

Such a nice information but now Delhi have a new wonderful attraction and it's Swami Narayan Akshardham Temple. Its Architecture is really outstanding, culture is very well portrayed and the best is Musical Fountain. No one should miss it.

Comment

Working...
      X