Chail- a beautiful hill station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chail- a beautiful hill station

Chail hill station of Himachal Pradesh acts as a honeymooners of Himachals paradise. Chail lies at a height of 2,250 metres above the sea level.Bhupinder Singh, Maharaja of Patiala, when was facing an exiled from Shimla, he decided to create his own summer capital, which was Chail.

Places of interest near Chail

1). SIDH BABA KA MANDIR (1.5 km)
    2). CRICKET GROUND (3 km)
    3). WILDLIFE SANCTUARY (3 km)

Hey, thanks for the information. I am planning to visit this beautiful hill station, Chail next week.
    Book Your Flights to Goa, Cheap Flight Tickets

Comment

Chail is hiker's paradise. The area is very peaceful away from the hustle and bustle of Shimla. 3-kms from the hotel is the worlds highest Cricket ground. Close by is a National Park, which has limited number of birds and deers.
      Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

5 must do things when you are in chail :

See the Wildlife
        Watch Polo Matches
        Go for Trekking
        Explore the Heritage
        Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Chail is a very nice and cool place to visit. It is around 49 Kms from Shimla. The place is well known for its architecture, the palace was built as summer retreat by the Maharaja of Patiala during the British Raj. It is also considered as the hiker's paradise. In Chail, you can visit Chail Gurudwara, Chail Military School, Chail Sanctuary in Sadhupul and Cricket Ground.
          Book Your Flights to Goa, Cheap Flight Tickets

Comment

I have no idea about this place but I heard about it through my Uncle. Who have been there last year with his family. He told me that is a nice place for visit. He suggest me that you must go there once in future and enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing destination. I want to go there once in coming holidays. I am sure I will have great time there.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I visited Himachal in February but i went to Kullu-Manali and missed Chail.

Comment

Working...
              X