No announcement yet.

Places to visit in Rajasthan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love to visit this place. I have heared a lot about Rajasthan. We all friends are making a plan to visit this beautiful place of India. Thanks for sharing information.
    Get Travel Services Online - AlexaTravelMart

Comment

There are many places to visit Rajasthan ie. Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Ranakpur, Udaipur and Jaisalmer.

Comment

The must visit places in Rajasthan are:

Jaipur: It is the largest city of Rajasthan is an epitome of magnificence and vibrancy. This city was established in 1727 by Jai Singh II, and is India's first planned city. Also called pink City, it is the capital of Rajasthan. It is well connected to the other parts of the world, through its vast network of airways, railways and roads.

Jodhpur: Jodhpur city is one of the major cities of Rajasthan. his city basks in the golden history and heritage of the state and is located at the fringe of the great Thar desert. Some local festivals of Jodhpur city, which may interest visitors, are Nag Panchami, Marwar festivals, Nav Sati, Gangaur, Veerpuri fair, Holi, Diwali.

Udaipur: Udaipur, popularly called the 'city of Lakes' and the' Venice of the east 'is located in Southern Rajasthan , close to Gujarat. The city, a top tourist spot of Rajasthan, is the sixth largest in Rajasthan, as well as the headquarters of the Udaipur district. It is famed for its numerous man-made lakes, landscaped gardens, and Rajput palaces, many of which are now converted into luxury hotels.

Jaisalmer: It is a small town in the state of Rajasthan. The town is named after its founder Maharawal Jaisal Singh, a Rajput king. It is also called as the "Golden City of India" because of the yellow sand and yellow sandstone used in the town's architecture giving a golden tinge. Tourism is a major industry in Jaisalmer. It is full of artistic structures and monuments of local historical importance.
        Budget Hotels in Jaipur, Shirdi Hotels

Comment

here are the places to visit in Rajasthan
          Bikaner
          - Udaipur
          - Jodhpur
          - Jaisalmer
          - Kota
          Thirupathi car packages|Tourist cabs in chennai

Comment

Jaipur,udaipur,jaisalmer,jodhpur,pushkar
            Hotels in Palampur | Resorts in Dharamshala | Hotel in Palampur

Comment

10 Top Tourist Places to Visit in Rajasthan

1. Jaipur
              2. Udaipur
              3. Jaisalmer
              4. Jodhpur
              5. Ranthambore National Park
              6. Pushkar
              7. Shekhawati Region
              8. Bikaner
              9. Bundi
              10. Rural Rajasthan

Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Cost

Comment

Rajasthan is a best region for travelling as tourism point of view. It is famous for its natural places. Here I am going to share the names of some most beautiful places which are my favorite like Ranthambore National Park, Pushkar, Bikaner, Bundi and Jaisalmer. If will suggest other travelers that you must visit these places and enjoy incredible beauty of this region.

Comment

Jaipur is the best place visit at Rajasthan. But i like Pushkar and Ajmer both are the places visit Rajasthan.
                  Same Day Agra Tour | India Tour Packages | Taj Mahal Day Tour | Day Tour Agra | Same Day Agra Tour By Train | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Taj Mahal Day Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Car Rental in Agra | Taj Mahal Tour Packages | Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi | Same Day Delhi Tour

Comment

Rajasthan is the beautiful and wonderful city for fun. I visited it one-time last month before taking the 4 day bus tour from new york. I enjoyed there a lot and see many places. Let me share some names of attractions which are famous there. The names are;
                    City Palace, Jaipur
                    Amer Fort
                    Jaisalmer Fort
                    Jal Mahal
                    Keoladeo National Park

Comment

Sami321! I like to say that you have shared a really nice stuff of information about Rajasthan. I have never visited Rajasthan ever in my; life, so what ever, I want to say that you have really nice stuff, share with us here about Rajasthan, it will be informative for all travelling lovers of India.

Comment

Jaipur, jodhpur, jaisalmer, mountabu, ajmer, pushker are some famous tourist place in rajasthan.
                        Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Ranthambore all are the best tourist places, Rajasthan tour provide you royal tour, It is a awesome tour for everyone.

Comment

Rajasthan is one of the most important destination to visit in India. It draws the attention of not only Indians but foreigners too. Here are the list of top 10 historical places in Rajasthan that should not be missed by visitors.
                            1. Amer Fort
                            2. City Palace
                            3. Hawa Mahal
                            4. Jaigarh Fort
                            5. Nahargarh Fort
                            6. Chittorgarh Fort
                            7. Junagarh Fort
                            8. Jaisalmer Fort
                            9. Mehrangarh fort
                            10. Umaid Bhawan Palace

Get complete details about these top 10 places in Rajasthan.

Comment

Best places to visit in Rajasthan are:
                              Jaipur
                              Jodhpur
                              Jaisalmer
                              Chittorgarh
                              Ranthambore
                              Mandawa
                              Udaipur
                              Ajmer
                              Mount Abu
                              Pushkar Ajmer

same day jaipur tour by car
                              Overnight Agra Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

Comment

Working...
                              X