My Jaipur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jaipur

"Capital of Desert", "Pink City", "Places of Forts" and "Places of Luxurious Heritage Hotels" are few things which makes Jaipur a most lovable tourist destinations of north India. Some of the great tourist destinations of Jaipur are:

1. City Palace
    2. Hawa Mahal
    3. Galta Monkey Temple
    4. Amber Fort and Palace
    5. Nahargarh Fort
    6. Jaigarh Fort
    7. Jantar Mantar Observatory
    8. Dera Amer Elephant Safari
    Jaipur tourism information | Jaipur tour packages

Thanks for the sharing...
    Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

Following are the also famous places in Jaipur which were missed.

-Abhaneri Step Well
      -Raj Mandir Cinema
      -Moti Dungari Temple
      -Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II Museum

Comment

hi
        famous places in Jaipur are
        City Palace
        Hawa Mahal
        Galta Monkey Temple
        Amber Fort and Palace
        Nahargarh Fort
        Jaigarh Fort
        Jantar Mantar Observatory
        Dera Amer Elephant Safari
        Abhaneri Step Well
        Raj Mandir Cinema
        Moti Dungari Temple
        Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II Museum

Comment

Jaipur is not just a place for the history lovers, but is also a haven for the shopaholics. The Pink City has some great shopping corners where all types of artifacts, products and souvenirs exchange hands.
          Let us take a quick look into some of the most in-demand outlets for potential shoppers like you:
          1. Anokhi
          2. Hot Pink
          3. KripalKumbh
          Jaipur tourism information | Jaipur tour packages

Comment

I musty say that you have shared really informative post with all of us. I am sure your shared information would be useful for other travelers. I also visited there both of these places like Anokhi and Hot Pink during my tour but I am totally blanked about KripalKumbh. I want to know more about it. So anyone you would like to share your personal experience with me about this place.

I had incredible time at grand canyon bus tours from san francisco

Comment

Wow guys, all of you have shared enough and great information about Jaipur. I never know about it in my life but the attractions are truly best and amazing to see in this region. Being a traveler, I will make a plan to go there after completing my washington dc tour from new york. I will try to first Hot Pink, Raj Mandir Cinema and Jaigarh Fort visit. These are very cool and nice places to see.

Comment

Jaipur is the most beautiful place in India. There are lot of beautiful lakes. Jaipur like the name Pink city.
                Oswaal Books | Best Hotels near Taj Mahal | Best Free PC Optimizer | Latest Hindi News | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages | PC Speed Booster | Can Crusher | PC Optimizer Free | Can Recycling

Comment

All the information are really amazing, It is really fantastic place. I really want to visit jaipur. It also called pink city.
                  Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

I like to share with you some images of pink city. I mean to say Jaipur City in India.

Comment

Hi there!!!!!!!
                      Every city in Rajasthan is define by its colour and so is about Jaipur, the city is called "Pink city of India" and after visiting the same you would know why it is called so. There are many places in Jaipur which are just amazing and the aestheticity of the city make it more tempting for travelling not only from within the country but also from all over the world.
                      And thanks a lot for sharing such a great list of must visit place in Jaipur and when I visit Jaipur I thoroughly enjoy the essence of royalty in every sphere of life from monuments , palaces, Forts to Lakes, Cuisines, lifestyle and many more.
                      Here are my list of places in Jaipur I visited during my tour:
                      1. Amer Fort
                      2. Jal Mahal
                      3. Birla Mandir
                      4. Albert Hall Museum
                      5. Hawa Mahal
                      6. Sheesh Mahal
                      7. Jantar Mantar
                      8. Nahargarh Fort
                      9. Abhaneri Step Wall
                      10. Rambagh Palace
                      11. And markets and local shops of Jaipur.
                      Thanks
                      Cab Booking in Lucknow Cab Service in Lucknow Outstation Cab Booking Corporate Car Hire Airport Taxi Service

Comment

Jaipur is beautiful city but golden triangle tour with goa is one of the best tour of india. it have so many beautiful destination to visit and it have best historical buildings of india like Taj Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Lotus Temple and other beautiful monuments of that tour. if you want to get fun goa' beautiful beaches beauty then you should go for golden triangle tour with goa. that is one of the best tour of india.

Comment

Jaipur is the capital of State Rajasthan. It is also known as Pink City and the famous for its forts, monuments, lakes and more reasons. Jaipur has the various attractions to visit:
                          1. Hawa Mahal
                          2. Amer Fort
                          3. Jal Mahal
                          4. Nahargarh Fort
                          5. Jantar Mantar
                          6. Jaigarh Fort
                          7. Birla Mandir
                          8. Rambagh Palace
                          9. Albert Hall Museum
                          10. City Palace

Comment

Wow, What a great detail about this Jaipur. I like all of these posts where you all of you had shared great detail about this city. I like it and I will say I never visited it in my life. At this time, I am going on grand canyon south rim tour. I hope I will go there soon and see all these places which all of you had shared here.

Comment

Jaipur is the most beautiful destination in India. You can explore Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Amer Fort and the Jantar Mantar.
                              South India Tours l Kerala Tours l 10 Day India Tour

Comment

Working...
                              X