No announcement yet.

interesting facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i knew only some of them without the percentage but thanks for this info proud to be an indian,
    hope it gets out of the poverty soon and if those indians were working for india it would be amazing and india would be in top more then US
    Travel and Exotic Places Information

Comment

Really interesting facts, i also heard a lot about India and it's amazing culture, I think thats why Indian are doing very well in almost all fields all over the world
      Hotel London

Comment

I don't know about that ,nice information for me that Indians going good...................

Comment

Wow That's an Amazing Facts About India Thank's For Sharing this Useful Information With Us.
          Nile River Cruise

Comment

I come across this thread ones in a while and start thinking why people from india have such intelligens and talent for success. They work hard, goal-oriented and focused.
            Administrator

Comment

Many of my friends went to India last few months, I guess the success of the film ''Slumdog Millionaire'' really has bolstered the India tourism industry.

Going to India end of this month for my friend's wedding in Goa, heard of the beautiful beaches there, can't wait! Also, won't miss out The Taj Mahal , Wildlife sanctuaries, samosa stands......

Comment

Thanks for sharing this facts. Change the way i look at indians.
                Online Travel Guides

Comment

Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world.

take a lot of pictures yaa.
                  Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

India the country which is getting the second place for population in the world. I think the development is not enough for the population it has to improve more. Off-course India will get more develop soon.
                    Kauai Hotel |Oahu Vacation Rental

Comment

Hi,

These informations shows the importance of Indians from Ancient period onwards. Indians are known for their old civilization and culture and these informations proves that.
                      Cyprus Taxi Transfers

Comment

Oh these are some wonderful facts and I admit these were hardly known to me. Now I get the feeling this fabulous country ought to be visited by me at some point of time. Presently my desire to visit Malaysia is more than anything else but getting to know these details is bound to make me interested to visit India in the coming years and I will see that it happens.
                        Last edited by andreson; 03-19-2010, 07:37 PM.
                        Reviews of Hawaiian Activities

Comment

Working...
                        X