Buddhist Destinations In India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddhist Destinations In India

India, world's biggest democracy. Oldest surviving civilization, Thousands years of history. Birth place of many great religions like Buddhism, Jainism,Hinduism,Shikhhism and many more. It is a land which has a wide spiritual and cultural backbone.

Buddhism spreed from here to all east world. It has the inner force and jewel to beautify humanity. India has the unique buddhist heritage in the world. Lumbini, Bodhgaya, Sarnath, Kushinagar, Sravasti, Vaishali, Rajgir and Nalanda are the key sites where you can feel the buddha field enegry. Travelling to these sites, is like intracting with people with other century. These has it's own apeal for spiritual upliftment.

You can visit buddha foot print in india to explore other dimention of your life, for spiritaul upliftment. You can visit these sites from october to march and feel the hollyness of the buddha field. Royal Monk Guide can help you to explore the art,cultur,history,spirituality of the East world.

Plz share your area of interst to help you more..on tourismzone.com.
    Last edited by Royal Monk; 09-24-2012, 05:49 AM. Reason: Spelling correction
    Tadiyampi Shakya
    Tour Guide India (F)
    www.royalmonk.in

East or West India Is The Best
    Nandini
    Golden Triangle Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | India Travel Packages

Comment

ya,East or West India Is The Best

Comment

Thank you for give really very good information. Your post is good I am impressed by the data which you have on this post. It shows how well you understand this topic. I discovered just the information I already searched everywhere....
        Jim Corbett Resorts |Dhikala | Chardham Yatra | Manali Tourism

Comment

Dear Lumbini is not in India. Lumbinī is a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the Rupandehi district of Nepal,. It is the place where Queen Mayadevi gave birth to Siddhartha Gautama, who as the Buddha Gautama founded the Buddhist tradition.

Comment

Working...
          X