Holiday in Kerala – Simply Unforgettable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday in Kerala – Simply Unforgettable

Tourists who love to spend their holidays in the lap of nature should keep visiting Kerala. Situated in the south western part of India, Kerala is known for resplendent natural beauty, beaches and lovely backwaters and world class accommodation. Tourists from nook and corner of the world visit Kerala to spend their holidays in splendor. In this beautiful state there are lots of tourism options which are not to be missed to explore on tours to Kerala. It will truly be a lifetime experience touring in Kerala and exploring all the beautiful attractions of the state.

There are arrays of splendid tourism places which provide tourists with heavenly ambiance to spend their holidays. If you want to spend your holidays in the scenic natural beauty then there are lovely hill stations like Ponmudi, Wayanad, Idduki, Munnar, etc. Among these the most famous is the Munnar which is visited by good number of tourists all the year round. Endowed with sprawling tea gardens, coffee plantations, scenic vistas of natural surrounding, enjoying holidays in Munnar will be delightful experience of your tour.
    Last edited by Manne; 08-27-2009, 10:49 AM.

Definitely, Kerala is one of the most attractive places in the world and best for excursion. It is identified for its attractive beaches and extensive backwaters.

Moreover, there are lots of beaches over there, some of the most attractive beaches are, Varkala, Kovalam Alappuzha, Bekal, Fort Kochi, Payambalam and Valikunnu beaches are famous and tourist visit these beaches mostly.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I havnt been to Kerala in my last visit to India, but will definitely go there in my next visit. I have heard lots and lots of good things about the place. Want to see it and experience it.

Comment

Working...
      X