Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September-Kerala Holiday-Need immediate info

Hi VT Memebers,

Me and my wife will be travelling to Kerala from 6th sep, will be starting from bangalore would need a suggestion how shud we plan our trip as we wnt to cover kovalam, allepey an munnar. We hve from 6th need to cum bak by 12th pf sep.

Please help we are totally confused were to strt and were to end.

Cheers

Check your Private msg.
    Regards,
    Times.

www.fsholidays.net

Comment

kerala tour

Kerala is an excellent place to visit . Though the months from October -April are the best time to visit Kerala , still september is also good .
      Travel wear includes Cotton outfits, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen lotion etc. Main hotels, restaurants and shopping centers honor major credit cards. All standard restaurants offer a variety of cuisines including Continental, Chinese, Indian & local. It is always better to drink bottled drinking water or drinking water from restaurants. It is not advisable to drink water from slow moving streams, lakes or dams. Mineral water is available in sealed bottles.
      Major attractions are:
      Cochin
      Munnar
      Thekkady
      Kumarakom
      Alleppey
      Kovalam
      Variety of tour operators offer services. I had been with tour my india. They offered good service.

Comment

Yes, I agree with dishatis that start your tour from Kerala which is one of the most focused attractions in India for holidays. It is known for its wide backwaters and outstanding beaches.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Kerala is God's own country

Kerala is a really great place to enjoy vacation in the month of august to decmber .
          As a tourist you can find many tour packages like kerala backwater tour, kerala houseboat tour, kerala beaches tour, kerala ayurveda and spa tour plus many other. You can also enjoy cities like kerala-Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Alleppey. Tour operators usually offers full information about tour packages and also offer good travel services.

Comment

Working...
          X