Popular Hill Station of India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular Hill Station of India

Coonoor is a popular hill station of india's famous hill stations. Coonoor is located at a distance of 19 KM form ooty. ooty is also a popular hill station of nilgiri hill at Tamil Nadu.

Coonoor is famous for it's side location and the best part of the coonoor is tea plantations and festivals. coonoor's weather's is always awesome, specially in summer. You can watch all the nearly hills station of nilgiri hill like ooty.

In summer weather we look for a peaceful and quiet place, where we can enjoy all fun of life for some memorable days.
    Last edited by kuldeepsingh; 07-02-2009, 09:00 AM.
    Go Air | Kingfisher Airlines

There are Many Good Stations in India Including This Which You have Mentioned In Your Post,I travel Meny Hill stations in India Like Kullu,Mnali Shimla,Manauri,OOty and Many More It seems that all Natures Beauty From all Over The World Comes In Lap Of India,I Love to Visit this Places Whenever I used to get Time.
    Nile River Cruise

Comment

Well, there are plenty of hill stations are located around the world but my most favorite is Patnitop which is an outstanding destination in Jammu and Kashmir. It’s a paradise in the globe very attractive and serene.

This place is hard to beat with all its attractiveness as a hill station which is delightful plateau at an altitude of 2, 024 m. The grassland is surrounded by solid forest and lush green Pines. I’d definitely recommend visiting there.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Working...
      X