Tourism in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourism in USA

Public tours of the White House are available for groups of 10 or more people. Requests must be submitted through one's Member of Congress and are accepted up to six months in advance. These self-guided tours are available from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday (excluding federal holidays), and are scheduled on a first come, first served basis approximately one month in advance of the requested date. We encourage you to submit your request as early as possible since a limited number of tours are available. All White House tours are free of charge. For the most current tour information, please call the 24-hour line at 202-456-7041. Please note that White House tours may be subject to last minute cancellation.

-------------------
    Saravanan...

hi Shravan Kumar
    Thanks for sharing such a great information related to the White House.
    Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

You have shared good knowledge about the White House for those who doesn't know that tourists can visit this place. You have mentioned the timing and procedure how can I submit our request. This is really helpful post. Any other member of this community has knowledge about this if yes then shares it with others.

Comment

I have never found a chance to visit the White house but after visiting your post I am planning to visit it. I am also curious to know about the best time to visit it. Let me know how I can being a part of public tour to white house. The best thing that push me to visit the tour is free of coast. Reply me as soon as possible to fulfill my dreams.

Comment

The white house construction intended is dazzling. Here I want to share some images of this house.

[omg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TnLREEIjjwg/T3BVIYBkiwI/AAAAAAAA75g/Ws4kITotvjw/s1600/w%2B1890%2BThe%2BWhite%2BHouse.jpg[/img]

Comment

Good stuff here...This is really helpful post. I want to visit USA as well as China city both. I like the culture of China and foods. There are a variety of exciting places in China for enjoy a trip.
            :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

CarolRWilliams, would you like to tell me which states or regions of US you want to explore? As you know this region is filled with a lot of states and countries. So, tell me where you want to go first during your US tours.

Comment

There are many destinations in usa .first of all you need to see The white house
                Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

Right tajindiaexp, White house is a great place to see in the USA. It is located in Washington D.C. It is most famous historical place in this city. Washington D.C is the capital and famous city in the United States of America. Let me share some images of it;

Comment

USA attraction have great attentions of tourist from all over the world. I am going to share the some fabulous places of this USA, Grand Canyon, Golden Gate Bridge, Yosemite National Park, Disneyland and Islands of Adventure. Golden Gate Bridge is the one of most famous attraction of this country and my favorite too.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you that USA has many cities and many beautiful attractions which are able for travelling point of view. I like to say that I want to go Yosemite National Park for having fun with my all friends. IP hope so I will go after finishing my corning glass center tour. So sure I will enjoy many activities in this national park.

Comment

I also agree with you tomami. No doubt that the USA is a home of great attractions cities. I am planning to take the boston bus tour to niagara falls US with my friends. No doubt that the Niagara Falls is the famous Falls in this country. Millions of the peopel come here for fun. I hope I will captured many images of this Falls.

Comment

I like to share with you some my favorite images of Niagara falls. I hope so you will like it.

Comment

Wow, Tomami, You have shared really cool and lovely images of Niagara Falls. I am very happy to see these images and will say these are truly grabbing my attention. It is one of the most famous and largest Falls in the USA. I would like to explore it again and again.
                            The Night views attracting my eyes. I hope I will also capture such kind of views.

Comment

Wow, Buddy Niagara falls is my one of the most beautiful and attractive destination and so sure that it will be one of the most amazing time for me to go there, so have good time there and keep sharing like this, i already have a plan of it after my west coast bus tours from los angeles and so sure that i will have some of the most precious time there as it always makes me feel so happy..

Comment

Working...
                              X