glass Bridge of China.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glass Bridge of China.

I visited many times in China, but I have never visited in Glass bridge visiting point. Last year When I hear about this bridge I felt sad because I don't visit there. Then I visited a few months ago. This bridge is an adventurous place in China. I can't forget this point in my travelling life. I would like to suggest to all of visit lover must visit there and some adventures in your life.

China's glass bridge is world's most largest one bridge that is made up of glass. I had good time there and walking on that high bridge of glass was really a good expereince of my life.

Comment

Wow guys both of you have shred such a nice views with all of this bridge. Honestly speaking guys I never visited this place in my life so that' why have no idea about that. I wants to know something about that from you guys would anyone like to share with all?

Have you ever taken west coast tour packages????

Comment

herry! i like to share with you that here it is a Glass bridge and it is located in China, Many countries have made after this attractions of china. so now I would like to suggest you that which located in china never ever make anyone like same of this. So hope you like to try go for having fun in glass Bridge of China soon in your life.

Comment

I would like to say that buddy you have shared such a useful information of this lovely place with all of us. Definitely buddy I will visit this place as soon as possible and quite sure will come back with pleasant memories. Do you lie to listen my travel story?

Comment

Guys, all of you have shared great information about the Glass Bridge. No doubt that this bridge is the most famous tourist attraction to see. I also visited it many of the times and will say it is the best place for fun. I would like to go there again. I hope I will go soon.

Comment

Wow the Glass Bridge will be an astonishing place to visit. I will must visit this destination at first during my nest China tour. It will be an exciting experience to cross this Glass Bridge and enjoyable too. Share your experiences here i am reading your posts with full devotion.

Comment

guys, its an interesting fact that, When glass Bridge of China opened it was the longest and tallest glass bottomed bridge in the world. The bridge, opened to the public on August 20, 2016, measures 430 metres (1,410 ft) in total length and 6 metres (20 ft) in width, and is suspended about 300 metres (980 ft) above the ground.​ isn't it wow!

Comment

Working...
                X