Tianzifang Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tianzifang Street

Tianzifang is an artsy area that has developed from a repaired residential area in the former French Concession area of Shanghai. It located at No.210 Taikang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000, China. Now it houses, cafes, crafts shops, design studios, galleries and boutiques. Many local residents still live in the narrow lanes.
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Tianzifang street is in china . there are various galleries ,shops, in that tianzing street.
    Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

if you are in Shanghai and want to understand the true style of city, then you must visit Tian Zi Fang.

Here are some Tianzifang Travel Tips that I noticed:

1. You won't have to take your money, but you must take your camera.
      2. Tianzifang has convenient transportation with lots of choices for eating and shopping.
      3. Apart from commercial buildings, there are still many private houses. Please respect their privacy.
      4. Some shops, artist products, or even storefronts, are not allowed for photo taking.
      5. Actually there are many shops in and around Tianzifang. It is hard to see one by one. Just having good preparation and see them selectively.
      6. Tianzifang is free of charge and open all year around.
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Thank for share its really informative
        http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

Tianzifang is really a nice place to idle your time. Take a slow walk there, sit a while, take some coffee or drinks
          but avoid weekends and holidays, too many people
          Love travel gogogo

tibet tour

jiuzhaigou tour

Comment

I never visited Tianzifang during my China trip. This place sounds amazing. I want to visit this place in my next trip. Would you like to share information about this place in detail?

Comment

Tianzifang is a top tourist attraction place. There you can enjoy lots of all kind of shops. It is located in Shanghai. It is the best place for enjoys Coffee and Lunch. You can also visit there art gallery.

Tell me about the cheap east coast tour packages.

Comment

Jamar34, I must say you have a lot of information about Tianzifang. After reading your post I want to go there as soon as possible. I think now I can visit this destination without any problem. I must share my travel experience with all members after come back. This experience will prove really helpful for all travelers who want to go there.

Comment

Well, Tianzifang was an awesome road market. Everyone can enjoy there by doing adventures activity. Tianzifang provide us lots of choices for eating and shopping.
                  :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

My father has visited Tianzifang which is one of the top tourists attractions in China. I would like to take a tour of this destinations and would like to enjoy my time there. I am sure it will be an enjoyable thing for me. Now you must keep sharing your views about this attractions.

Comment

Working...
                    X