business assistant with car service in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• business assistant with car service in China

Hi, this is Selina Lea, an active, energetic, faithful and responsible girl from Shenzhen, China. With years of working experience as an interpreter/translator/tour guide, I will be your excellent personal assistant; no matter you are on a business trip or traveling in China. I have fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I'm experienced in business trip and have good knowledge of wholesaler markets and suppliers in Shenzhen, such as cell phone, electronic products/components, jewelry, or oil painting, etc. I often keep in touch with OEM suppliers, such as moulding, plastic injection, plating, electronic products, leather, toys, etc. To be your business assistant, I can audit the suppliers, follow up the production schedule, inspect the quality and arrange shipment for you when you need it. For I own a private car of five seats, I can pick you up at the airport, and take you to your suppliers, spots, anywhere you need to go. So when you plan to travel in China, please feel free to let me know your requirements, then I will make a suitable proposal according to your needs and arrange it well. For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My email: selinalea@gmail.com
Working...
X