Some Touring Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Touring Tips

Touring China is incomplete without getting the chance to visit the all-time historic and breathtaking sites such as the Great Wall of China, Tian an men Square, Shanghai, Forbidden City, Huangshan Mountain, and the Hainan Island.

Whether you are on your own or with a group, you can always join either the private or custom tours offered by many guides, both local and foreign. The tours will definitely take you to the ancient Chinese villages, historic sites, and interesting spots of China. You can likewise take photos as much as you like. I recommend that you go with a pack of tourists than wander alone in the cities.

Also, you have to be cautious in hiring your travel guide. A helpful guide will direct you with the precautionary tips in finding affordable hotels and some safety shopping tips. He or she will also assist you in learning the Chinese language which will be helpful when finding your way in the country.

Mountain bikes are offered for rent everywhere in China and all are for a reasonable price. If you don’t want to get tired of pedalling, I suggest that you rent electric bikes. The tour expenses depend on how many participants are joining, how long the tour will be, and the transportation modes to be utilized such as planes, trains, or automobiles. The typical tour cost ranges from $100 up to $200 in a day and that covers for the tour guide fee, group meals, hotel accommodation, entrance fees, and other expenses for the day. It is important to ask the arranger of the tour of the inclusive expenses as other fees which are not included in the package will be charged to you. Again, I firmly suggest that you travel with a group when enlisting for package tours to keep the expenses down.

Have a great China tour experience ahead of you!

Hey, how much will it cost me if I travel to China alone? Do you know of any reputable travel agency which can give me lots of savings? What hotels can you recommend?

Comment

You can check the Internet dude. Just key in “affordable China package tour” and you will be provided with a list of travel agencies. You can also book your travel online. Anyway, I’ve just been to China recently and I enjoyed the visit to the majestic Great Wall. Though it was a tiring walk while ascending the stairs, it was a great experience for me. Too bad I had cramps while approaching the middle section of the Great Wall. But anyhow, I’m glad I’ve finally tried. You have to at least get a view of the Great Wall of China at night time. I tell you man, it’s awesome!

Comment

I’ll take note of that. My family and I are coming to China next month and we’d love to try conquering the numerous steps of one of China’s pride—the Great Wall. By the way, can you tell me more of your Great Wall adventures?

Comment

do you recommend touring around china at this time? i mean, with all the olympics preparation and stuff...

Comment

Working...
          X