What's the most beautiful city in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most beautiful city in China

Can anybody tell me what the most beautiful city in China is.

which most beautiful tourist spots in china?

Comment

Top 1: Shanghai(上海) City is most beautiful city in China.

Thanks

Comment

nights of Shanghai,yeah, quite good, but Shanghai is more a cosmopolitan than a beautiful tourist spot.
        I would recommend Sichuan (Jiuzhaigou, Chengdu), Hangzhou (Xihu, ancient alleys), Tibet (Lhasa, Kailash), Xian (ancient city), Mongolia, Xinjia.
        Love these places!
        Love travel gogogo

tibet tour

jiuzhaigou tour

Comment

I think Beijing is the best spot and visiting place of China.I like this city because its the most advance city of China and also shopping center of China.There are great buildings and family restaurants of every type and any thing you want is available in this city.Tourist from all over the world are attracted to this city.There are many great attraction in this city like Summer palace,Forbidden City,Great Wall Of China,Ming tombs etc are all attract the people from all over the world to see them.
          This site give to you much reliable journey
          durham to new york bus

Comment

I think Shanghai is the most attractive city of china. It is the largest city of China by population and offers a wide variety of attractions and things to do there. Next month I am also going to shanghai bus tours with my office colleagues. Guys let me know which attraction I should visit there during my trip.
            I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

According to my point of view Beijing is a beautiful city of China. This city also the political, cultural and education center, and major transportation hub. It attracts foreigners to live due to its outstanding administrative environment, policy environment, health care environment and children's education. It is also one of my favorite tourist destinations in China as tourism point of view.

Comment

Yeah FRANKIE! i do agree with you Beijing is one of most fascinating and stunning attractive spots. I already heard a lot of about this city and now finally i decided to visit there in next week with my college friends. FRANKIE! Would you like to tell me about its favourite travel destinations, which would be really useful for me during my upcoming tour.

Comment

Alien, here I want to tell you about its most famous attractions of this city. These are following:
                  1-Forbidden City
                  2-Great Wall of China
                  3-Tiananmen Square
                  4-Imperial Gardens & Mausoleums
                  5-Temples

Comment

Guilin is the most beautiful city of china. Guilin’s beauty is legendary and part of Chinese folklore. Guilin’s limestone gives it a whole list of well-developed and remarkable tourist caves, like Reed Flute Cave.
                    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

The most beautiful city in China is Shanghai. This city serves as the most powerful economic, international trade, tradition, science and technology center in China. We can visit any corner of the city.
                      Last edited by RachelFrey; 03-31-2015, 06:06 AM.
                      World most popular tourist destinations in China !!

Comment

China is a great attraction of tourist people. There are number of beautiful cities to visit. Some of them are :
                        Guilin
                        Huangshan
                        Shigatse
                        Jiuzhaigou
                        Zhangjiajie
                        Yichang
                        Lijiang

Comment

I would like to Guangzhou

Comment

Guys! China is a beautiful and charming country. There are the most beautiful cities. China is a great attractive place of tourists. Let me tell you I have visited there once in my whole traveling life and enjoyed very much. I will like to go there again and again.

Comment

Here I d agree with you buddy China is a lovely place for all kinds of visitors. Which is rushed with lots of attractions like
                              Historical
                              Natural
                              Advaturious
                              Exciting
                              I wants to know from you buddy which kinds of place you love to visit there?

Comment

Working...
                              X