what's the best time to go china

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the best time to go china

I like traveling very much, can anybody tell me what's the best to go china for holiday Your Suggestion are deeply appreciated.

Hi
    Travel to china would be best time in October.
    Too many links in your signature (2 max)

Comment

china is a big country where weather varies according to location. let us know about where you wish to travel in the country?

Comment

yes, location is the big matter in this case as China is very very big country.
        Safari in Tanzania

Comment

China is a large country. Different location has different weather. June to August is summer season there, it is best time to visit china. You can to go in October month also.

Comment

Like the April and May months, September and October is another excellent time to visit China. Places like Xinjiang, which are normally blazing hot in the summer and still a bit too cold in spring, are in perfect season. Same goes for Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and all of the other major tourist cities.

Same day agra tour by train | same day agra tour | same day agra tour by car
            Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | Agra overnight tour | Golden triangle tour 6 days | Golden triangle tour 7 days | One day agra tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car

Comment

In my summer vacations I will be free at home. So I have planned that in those vacations I will enjoy the tour of China with my buddies and will enjoy an excellent time with them. Now guys you tell me in hot season which kind f places will be best to visit. I will add those names of places in my cart. Must tell em about it soon.

bus tours from new york to washington dc will be my next tour

Comment

Summer season is really my best season and I just love to have some fun there a lot. i will like to say that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. So have some fun there and let me see some pictures of it soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by markcooper006 View Post
                  china is a big country where weather varies according to location. let us know about where you wish to travel in the country?
                  China is a massive country where the weather can vary a lot depending on where you go. If I had the chance to travel there, I'd consider a few cool places with different climates. Check 'em out:
                  1. Beijing: The capital city is pretty awesome. It gets super hot in the summers and chilly during the winters. You can explore historical spots like the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. It's a real treat for history buffs!
                  2. Shanghai: This place is all about the hustle and bustle. Summers are hot and humid, while winters can get pretty cold. You gotta see the modern skyline and take a walk along The Bund. It's a shopaholic's paradise!
                  3. Guilin: If you're into stunning natural beauty, Guilin is the spot. It has a subtropical climate, so winters are mild and summers are hot and humid. The limestone hills and the Li River are jaw-dropping. Don't forget your camera, mate!
                  4. Lhasa: If you're up for an adventure, head to Lhasa in Tibet. The altitude makes the summers cool and the winters cold. The Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple are mind-blowing, especially if you're into Tibetan culture.
                  5. Chengdu: Get ready for some spicy food in Chengdu! It has a humid subtropical climate, so winters are mild and summers are hot and humid. You can hang out with the cute giant pandas and check out the Leshan Giant Buddha. It's a foodie's paradise!
                  6. Harbin: If you're not afraid of the cold, Harbin is a winter wonderland. It has a freezing cold-temperate climate with long winters. The annual Ice and Snow Festival is a must-see. You'll be amazed by the massive ice sculptures.

Do some research and find the best spot with the weather you dig.

Comment

Spring (March-May) and autumn (September and October) are the best times to visit China, thanks to the more comfortable climate. August is a popular time of year to visit China for families; prepare for hot, sticky weather and crowded viewpoints.​

Comment

Working...
                    X