Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 China Tourist Attractions offer Wonderful Sight

Great Wall
    Mutianyu Great Wall: It is claimed as the most beautiful great wall section, 70km away from Beijing city, with less tourist and great people-free photo opportunities. There are a lot of walking involved and you can use cable car up and down for the amazing scenery on the top of the wonder.

Yu Garden & Bazaar
    Yuyuan Garden & Bazaar are the most traditional Chinese areas in downtown Shanghai. Just walk along the maze-like paths and enjoy various buildings and gardens; outside the garden, there are many traditional souvenirs as long as you know how to bargain.

Potala Palace
    The Potala is a treasure and a treasure house, that it contains the golden handwritten Buddhist scriptures, valuable gifts from Chinese emperors, and a lot of priceless antiques. There are many colorful sculptures and paintings chronicling Buddhist folklore and ancient Tibetan life.

Leshan Giant Buddha
    Located in the south of Chengdu, The Giant Buddha of Leshan is believed to be the world's largest and tallest sculpture of a Buddha carved in rock. It is one of the most magnificent tourist attractions in China and featured in poetry, song and story. In 1996, it was added to the World Natural and Cultural Heritage List.

Three Gorges
    Due to its magnificent scenery the Three Gorges has been a source of inspiration for poets and artists, and one of the hottest tourist destinations for centuries. Traveling along a distance of 193 kilometers by Yangtze Cruise, one can enjoy the spectacular landscape of the Gorges and Yangtze River.
    Last edited by Travelerby; 06-10-2011, 02:28 AM.

5 China Tourist Attractions offer Wonderful Sight

Thanks for sharing such an amazing pictures of sites in China. Have not visited China yet but looking at these pictures I just can’t wait to go there.
    Best Car Hire Deals

Comment

amazing picture of Yu Garden & Bazaar you took
      its really cool place for visit
      caribbean villa rentals

Comment

Two things attracts me more in China, though I have never visited till date. One is the Great Wall of China, and the the city Beijing. Wish to visit the country in near future.

Comment

After seeing these amazing pictures China just moved to the second spot on my 'Places to visit' list.
          hotel deals

Comment

5 China Tourist Attractions offer Wonderful Sight

Well, I have visited Yu garden, hiking on the great wall and seeing the panda in close distance; plan a tour to Tibet for amazing buddism culture next year
            Discover the Charm of China!

Comment

Gorgeous photos. I love all picture shared by you. Thanks for sharing great information about attractions of China.
              I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

Those are top tourist attraction in China looks amazing, it would be more lovely to visit Yu Garden & Bazaar in person and you like a long walk then wall of China is the best attraction there.
                Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

Mostly, Tourist love to visit China specially all this places like The great wall of china, Leshan Giant Buddha, Three Gorges, Yu Garden & Bazaar and Potala Place. I must say that these all places are iconic and there are classic views. So, tourist attracts lot to visit them.
                  lisbon tourism

Comment

in my view the most favorite five are The Great Wall of China, The Forbidden City (the Palace Museum), Tian An Men Square, The Temple of Heaven, The Summer Palace..

Comment

Thanks a lot for share so nice information and I personally agree with your point of view.......
                      Want to Book a Hotel Room?
                      Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

Amazing . Gorgeous photos. I love all picture shared by you. thanks for sharing .
                        Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                        Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Originally posted by Travelerby View Post

Great Wall
                          Mutianyu Great Wall: It is claimed as the most beautiful great wall section, 70km away from Beijing city, with less tourist and great people-free photo opportunities. There are a lot of walking involved and you can use cable car up and down for the amazing scenery on the top of the wonder.

Yu Garden & Bazaar
                          Yuyuan Garden & Bazaar are the most traditional Chinese areas in downtown Shanghai. Just walk along the maze-like paths and enjoy various buildings and gardens; outside the garden, there are many traditional souvenirs as long as you know how to bargain.

Potala Palace
                          The Potala is a treasure and a treasure house, that it contains the golden handwritten Buddhist scriptures, valuable gifts from Chinese emperors, and a lot of priceless antiques. There are many colorful sculptures and paintings chronicling Buddhist folklore and ancient Tibetan life.

Leshan Giant Buddha
                          Located in the south of Chengdu, The Giant Buddha of Leshan is believed to be the world's largest and tallest sculpture of a Buddha carved in rock. It is one of the most magnificent tourist attractions in China and featured in poetry, song and story. In 1996, it was added to the World Natural and Cultural Heritage List.

Three Gorges
                          Due to its magnificent scenery the Three Gorges has been a source of inspiration for poets and artists, and one of the hottest tourist destinations for centuries. Traveling along a distance of 193 kilometers by Yangtze Cruise, one can enjoy the spectacular landscape of the Gorges and Yangtze River.
                          This is a really awesome sharing about the china attractions. All your shared places have great attractions but my favorite place over there is Anhui: Mount Huangshan. A UNESCO World Heritage Site set among “the loveliest mountains of China,” Mount Huangshan, aka Mount Yellow, is an once-in-a-lifetime trek for many Chinese.
                          The 1,863-meter mountain is renowned for its oddly shaped pines, spectacular rock formations, hot springs and seas of misty and gloomy clouds.
                          A trip here provides a mountain of feeling.
                          I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

good places indeed, thanks for sharing, Tibet will be my next station
                            Love travel gogogo

tibet tour

jiuzhaigou tour

Comment

kristie418, it’s nice that you are going to Tibet for your next trip so I want to give you the introduction of this area.
                              Tibet Independent Region attracts people every year from both home and abroad. It rewards every visitor with an unforgettable experience of the land and the people.
                              It is the gateway of southwest China. This place is called 'Roof of the World' and the 'Third Pole of the Earth'. So this is the introduction of Tibet. Hope it would be useful during your tour to China.
                              For more visit:
                              Tibet Online
                              I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Working...
                              X