Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody planning on attending the World Expo in Shanghai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody planning on attending the World Expo in Shanghai?

My friend and I are a group of backpacker who like to travel around. We know that 2010 has a Mega event, the World Exposition Shanghai, and we are excited to participate in it!!

Therefore i am here to clear some of my doubts

1. We know that the site is not fully built, but which hotel will be near to the Expo Site so we need not spend much time on travelling to the site
    2. Will there be any attraction/intresting stuff inside the Expo itself?
    3. How many people will be need in order to purchase the group ticket?

I know its abit too early to ask those question but having to prepare now is better the prepare later.

Thanks in Advance!!
    Cheers
    LALA

hello LALA,

let me help you clear your doubts and Shanghai World Expo 2010 is indeed a SUPER MEGA event next year!! and i am participating also!! =)

If you wanna ask about which hotel is near to the EXPO, the answer is there is alot of hotel, as the EXPO site is spans both sides of the hunagpu riverm with 3.93 sq km in Pudong and 1.35 sq km in Puxi,so as long as the hotel is in either Pudong or Puxi, it is near the expo. =)

Interesting Stuffs!!Of course there will, There are various country pavilion that is worth to be look at. Such as the expo boulevard, world expo center, expop performance center and such eye catching building i believe people will definitely wont want to miss it.

Regarding the last question, in order to purchase a group ticket there should not less than 15 people, it should be purchase in advance and reservation is required before entry. The group admission is sold through authorized travel agents in the form of tour package

If you have other questions about the Shanghai Expo, you can google it,

This is a FAQ page that i found on web there is alot of info regarding the EXPO

Shanghai Expo FAQ

Hope i do help you!!

ALL THE BEST

TRISY

Comment

Working...
    X