Where to see in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to see in China

I'm reading and searching on countries, I checked many touristic destinations in the world, but 2 countries amazed me, one is Brazil other is China. May be 1 reason is I don't know these countries as I know Europe or USA.

It seems China has many wonders. I'll enlarge the list as I read more. you can click the links to see some pictures. (Also you can find many other things in my tourism site)

1. Dazu Rock Carvings
    50.000 sculpture of different religious basis like Buddhism or Taoism in one mountain.

2. Forbidden City is a fascinating historic area. It seems they created this greatest palace with 1 million slaves. This palace ruled china for centuries.

3. Grand Canal of China. First I didn't believe an artificial canal of 1700km was created before Christ. I mean rest of the world was living in very poor conditions, these men were really ahead of us for centuries.

4. Hanging Temple A Buddhist Temple in the cliff. Well, this is not the only temple in such condition, China has many, I chose this one with its beautiful architecture.

5. Jiuzhaigou Valley is the natural reserve of the country. It's made of 3 valleys full of lakes and forests. I believe a nature tourist would love this place.

6. Leshan Giant Buddha One of great Buddha sculptures.

7. Lijiang River is a great 100 km canal to take a tour with a boat. It's scenic views is similar to the views in New Zealand.

Lijiang River
    New York Hotel Deals

China is a vast and extraordinary country spanning thousands of miles from the deserts in the west to the ocean on the east. Culturally, China has one of the most rich and textured histories of all civilizations that encompasses over 5,000 years. This is rich stuff for a traveler.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Working...
    X