unique scenery in China and a good hand in China's travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unique scenery in China and a good hand in China's travel

this website StupidVideos.com - Funny Videos, Funny Video Clips, Home Videos and Stupid will not only show you the unique scenery in China, but also a good hand for you in China's travel, including answer your questions about travel in China.

If you are going to China, don't miss out Hong Kong, i'm fascinated with chinese culture and at the same time being so modern and international.
    The view of Hong Kong's skyline from the peak is breath taking. Also, Hong Kong beats New York City by 2000+ skyscrapers became the most amount of skyscrapers in the world.
    Free Complimentary Cocktail Voucher for and a friend, Only a 1000 left: www.timeout.com/beefeater24

Comment

Top 10 Must See Destinations in China

[SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Top 10 Must See Destinations in China
      Written by utrip.asia

Planning for China travel? Don't know how to fix a China travel plan? Normally the selection of the destinations to be visited is most important for the first-time visitors to China.

Having been in internet travel business for about 10 years, I have listed here the top 10 must see destinations in China selected from our past internet client data. Hope my version of top10 will be helpful for you to make a reasonable decision for your exciting China trip. I also sincerely welcome people to send to me their versions of top 10 destinations in China and We will have them published here to give further help to the new travellers.

No 1.Beijing
      Beijing is the capital of the People's Republic of China. It is unarguably the heart of the nation's politics, culture and international intercourse. It is a fast changing and modern city full of vigor. Beijing is one of the six ancient capital cities in Chinese history. The other five ancient cities are Xian, Luoyang, Kaifeng, Nanjing and Hangzhou. It once used as the capital for the dynasties such as Jin (1115 AD - 1234 AD), Yuan (1279 AD -1368 AD), Ming (1368 AD -1644 A D) and Qin ( 1644 AD - 1911 AD).
      Important sites in Beijing:
      Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, the Great Wall, Ming Tomb, Tiananmen Square, Hutong, Lama Temple, Beihai Park, Beijing Capital Museum, Yashow Market etc.

Written by utrip.asia
      Last edited by Manne; 08-04-2009, 11:21 AM.
      What is life?
      Life is enjoyment,life is tourism.

Comment

Forbidden City !!

A lot of histories there.
        Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Working...
        X