• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Wall - China Tourism

I think china great wall is the best for travel
    Top Places to Visit
    Top Places to Visit

Comment

Great Wall of China is one of the greatest wonders of the world, was listed as a World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987. It is a series of fortifications made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood, and other materials, generally built along an east-to-west line across the historical northern borders of China in part to protect the Chinese Empire.

Comment

Well there are a number of places to visit the great wall.

The areas around Beijing of china tend to have been built in the 1980s and filled with tourists.

You might consider QinghuangDao to see the start of the great wall, and from there the wall continues up the mountains around qinghuangdao.

Tianjin also has sections of the wall, but it is harder to get out to them.

Comment

The Terra cotta warriors is also a best place to see near great wall of china. These were created in the year 210 BC and created for China's first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, and depicted his powerful army. Its history dates back to Qin Shi Huang's rule, which began in 250 BC. There faces were constructed out of eight different facial molds, and clay features were added to give each warrior a unique appearance.

Comment

nzp7115! you have shared nice images of Great wall of china. and other members share nice information about it . I think Great Wall of China is a nice place to visit and you can enjoy biking there. It is constructed for defense purposes.

Comment

It is one of the 'Eight Wonders of the World' and is enlisted in the World Heritage Directory. I have visited there before niagara falls bus tours with my uncle. This immense wall was built to keep out invaders as well as to retain the inhabitants. It spans five provinces from Shanhaiguan Pass in the east to Jiayuguan Pass in the west, looking like a gigantic dragon across deserts, grasslands, and mountains. In the downtown area, it is possible to climb Badaling great wall.

Comment

you are right Samit321! it is one of the eight wonders of the world. Great Wall of China made of stone, brick, wood, tamped earth and other materials. The purpose of this wall is control border problem, trade transport good and service control. Many tourist to like visit this wall. I am planning to go with coast bus tour. Anyone have idea about this tour? So shared experience with me.
                Last edited by Jamar34; 09-03-2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

the great wall of china comes under the roof of the worlds of the wonders or think the list of the wonders mind blowing thing hats off to its creator
                  India Holiday Tour Packages|Himachal & Ladakh Tour Packages|Rajasthan Tour Packages|Kerala Tour Packages

Comment

Originally posted by nzp7115 View Post

All that images are really worthwhile for me after having a look on these picuter's i just decided to must visit there during my chinese bus with my friends. I am so excited for my tour, i just want to visit there as soon as possible.

Comment

These images are awesome! I have been visited this attraction during my China tour but after seeing these pictures I want to go there again. I want to enjoy these all views once again. Maybe I will go there soon with my family.

Comment

The Great Wall of China is one of the greatest sights in the world. The Great Wall is the building project with the longest duration and greatest cost in human lives, blood, sweat and tears. It deserves its place among "the New Seven Wonders of the World" and the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in China.
                        :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

The Great Wall of China is most recognizable symbol of China. The wall is one of the most widespread construction projects. Initially considered by Emperor Qin Shi Huang (c. 259-210 B.C.) in the third century B.C.
                          Last edited by RachelFrey; 03-31-2015, 06:08 AM.
                          World most popular tourist destinations in China !!

Comment

Dapatkan Promo Imlek 2017 dengan potongan harga Tiket pesawat, Hotel dan Tour sekarang juga sampai 31 Januari 2017 !

Tips and Trick | Artikel Traveling | BOCAH TRAVELLING

Comment

Working...
                            X