Best Places To Go Hiking In Malaysia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Places To Go Hiking In Malaysia?

I've only been to Malaysia once, that time i arranged my malaysia package itinerary with the help of La Vacanza Travel, that was wonderful trip, and I got the sense that Malaysia was very diverse. Next time, I'd like to do some hiking (rainforests, mountains...). Does anyone have any good recommendations?
    See great offer for Dubai holiday & Hong Kong holiday

1. Bukit Tabur
    2. Pine Tree Trail
    3. Monkey Beach
    4. Gunung Kinabalu
    5. Bukit Saga (and Bukit Apeh)

Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train
    Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | Agra overnight tour | Golden triangle tour 6 days | Golden triangle tour 7 days | One day agra tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car

Comment

My cousin also mentioned the name of Pine Tree Trail in his most favorite attractions. He loves to enjoy hiking and always recommends me the names of those places which he likes most. Pine Tree Trail is one of them. So now at first I will take a tour of thi9s destination and will enjoy hiking there. then will visit others too. I am sure it will be an enjoyable thing for me.

Comment

1. Gunung Lambak
        2. Gunung Tuhan
        3. Mount Kinabalu
        4. Bukit Tabur
        5. Bukit Broga
        6. Cameron Highland Trails
        7. Penang Hill Top
        8. Gunung Gayong
        9. Gunung Jerai
        10. Penang National Park

Ear wax Removal throughout Auckland

Comment

Mount Kinabalu and Penang Hill are best places for you. It is an ideal destination for hiking lovers. I personally had great experiences and i am sure if you chose to go there you will have great time as well. Best of Luck!!
          tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

One of the best places of tourist destinations of southeast Asian nations is Malaysia. And apart from the interesting destinations to hang out with your friends or family, hiking in Malaysia could be one of the most amazing activities to do. Hiking is such a relieving activity that charges you and has so many fun elements to its side. It tests your patience, energy and the thirst to get on the high spot. The freedom you feel after reaching the desired destination is simply great. So coming to the options one would choose to hike his/her way, these are top 10 spots for hiking in Malaysia that you must consider while visiting there. Read on!

Ear wax Removal throughout Auckland

Comment

Working...
            X