Taman Negara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taman Negara

Taman Negara is a breathtaking destination for visit. It is most promising one destination among the nature’s sightseeing lovers. Its lush greenery and its surrounding attractions to more prominent it. I am also big love of nature and this is my favorite one destination on earth. I visited there and I really enjoyed its nature charming views. What will you say about it?

Wow, you have shared a really nice attraction name here with all of us. I like to share with you., I have been visited there a once in my life and Taman Negara is most famous fo travelling lovers. Many tourists to go there for enjoying travel there. I hope I will go there again after finishing my new york to marthas vineyard tour. Can anyone like to share with me its some images?

Comment

Why not Tom, here I am going to share some callings shots of http://www.tourismzone.com/tourism-m...html#post45005 which I had while my visit,

I hope you will like them.

Comment

Its really good to see the beautiful views of Taman Negara. The shared images are truly nice and adorable. I really like this and would love yo explore Taman Negara with my brother because he also really likes this kind of places which are rushed with the natural beauty. so any recommendation for this ?

NYC sightseeing tour packages good for having fun.

Comment

In my point of view Taman Negara is a perfect destination among the adventure lovers. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its incredible beauty. I am also adventure lover and this is my most favorite one destination on earth. I have been there about few months ago with my Uncle's family and we all had lots of fun there through adventuress spots. I really enjoyed there hiking. Many travelling and nature lover go there each year and have such a nice time there.

Have you ever take yosemite tours from san jose ?

Comment

i agreed with you guys, the Taman Negara is truly a perfect place to explore the real charm of nature. The lush green beauty of this place is so attractive and mind blowing. Whenever I go there I feel fresh and relax. The amazing beauty of this place attract me a lot towards this place again and again.

Comment

Taman Negara national park is one of the most beloved landmark’s of peninsular Malaysia. With so many features to offer, the park has now become an ecotourism hotspot for tourists all across the world. Along with various ecological and geographical features, it also offers several exciting activities for its visitors.

One such thrilling activity is the trek to Gunung Tahan, which is considered to be one of Malaysia’s most difficult trails. This trail is only for those who have a fantastic physical condition and have a strong will. The weak hearted are advised not to take this route.

Taman Negara is a paradise for nature lovers as well as thrill seekers. With such exotic flora and fauna which captures the heart, this national park also boasts some rare animals such as the Malayan tiger, Malayan gaur and Asian elephant, along with a fine variety of bird species.

Among several activities offered, canopy walk, jungle trekking, rapid shooting and boat cruise are among the most popular and well loved by tourists of all ages. These are some of the unique experiences that you should not miss out on during your visit. The lush greenery and the wilderness of this national park would definitely attract nature lovers.​

Second hand gold buyers in Coimbatore

Comment

Working...
              X