Melaka and George Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melaka and George Town

Last year I al saw a place as Melaka and George Town.
    Melaka and George Town, Malaysia, are remarkable examples of historic colonial towns on the Straits of Malacca that demonstrate a succession of historical and cultural influences arising from their former function as trading ports linking East and West. Melaka and George Town represent exceptional examples of multi-cultural trading towns in East and Southeast Asia, Melaka is a small, friendly city that with many eye-catching sights and attractive modern establishments. visit Melaka ,you will enjoy

I visited Malaysia but I never listened about this place before in my life. After reading your post I have a great wish to see this town. This place sounds amazing. I have a plan to visit this destination in coming month with my family. I think this a nice place for history lovers. What you say? I will go there to see the rich history.

Comment

George Town is the capital of the state Penang in Malaysia. It is located on the north-east corner of Penang Island. My uncle has been visited there before new york bus tours. This town has covered a wide range of attraction for visitors. You must go there and see historical places in this town. Here I’m sharing some famous attraction in this Town:
      • Kek Lok Si
      • Penang Botanic Garden
      • Penang Museum and Art Gallery

Comment

Yes I also not hear about it. Is it one of famous tourist places in Malaysia?
        Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Aeliejones ! It is very attractive places in Malaysia. I visited the Penang Museum and Art Gallery few months ago before my niagara falls tours from new york with my friends. It is located in George Town, Penang Malaysia. Its collections are all-inclusive dedicated to up to date and existing art. It gives an admirable impression of the tourist attractions, traditions and prosperous olden times of the island. It is Open: 9.00am to 5.00pm - Saturday to Thursday and Closed Fridays. I suggest you must visit this museum.

Comment

Jamar34...! I must say that you have shared really informative post with us. I am sure your shared information would be useful for travellers. I have a good experience of Penang Museum because I have been there about a year ago with my college friends. We stay there for two days and have an amazing experience on this destination. In my point of view it is a great place for history lovers.

I really excited about myBoston to Niagara Falls bus tours

Comment

Penang Museum is a such an amazing destination for history lovers. I visited there at once in my life with my aunt. She told me about its some information like The Penang State Museum and Art Gallery is a museum and art gallery in George Town, Penang, Malaysia. I would like to suggest you must visit there at once in your life.

Comment

Working...
              X