Top ten hotels of Malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top ten hotels of Malaysia

Guys tell me your favorite hotel of Malaysia. According to me these are the best.
    • Hatten Hotel Melaka
    • PARKROYAL Penang
    • Pangkor Laut Resort
    • Berjaya Langkawi Resort
    • Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands
    • KSL Resort JB
    • Thistle Port Dickson Resort
    • Cititel Mid Valley
    • Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
    • Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan
    Can you provide me any information about bus tours yellowstone national park.
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

My Favourite Romantic Hotel in Malaysia

My Favourite Romantic Hotels in Malaysia, starts with
    1. Avillion Port Dickson - Quiet and Exclusve
    2. Swiss Garden Lumut -take the honeymoon package Room is really romantic
    3. Impiana Resort Cherating - Wake up to the sound of the waves
    4. Bala Chalet, Cameron hghlands- Cool Romance among flowers
    5. Grand Lexis Port Dickson- Your own private pool in your room

Comment

Azmilsyahmi I like your participation. Have you ever been visited to Malaysia? If yes then tell me what’s your favorite city in this country and for what for you like this? Have you seen the Kuala Lumpur Tower and other famous attractions of this country?
      I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Hi, check out the best top 10 hotels of Malayisa. I am sure this information will surely help you for your tour.

Comment

Yeah! I would really like to say that all of you guys have shared really interesting information about the topic. Malaysia is very beautiful country. I personally visited this country. My favorites hotels in Malaysia are
          JapaMala Resort
          The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort
          Holiday Inn Resort Penang
          I hope you will like the list i have shared with you all.

Comment

You have shared nice name of Malaysia hotel. My friend visited Malaysia a few months ago. He have stayed in The Taurus, Beach & Spa Resort. His experience at this hotel was nice. He told that the food and services of this hotel are wonderful. He suggested me if I will visit again Malaysia then stay in this hotel. I am sure your experience at this hotel was also good.

Comment

Ash! You're all name list is really helpful and rateable. I visited once in my life Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa last year. I have been great fun there with my friends. now I want to again visit there and enjoy my winter vacation with my family. This hotel was amazing for me because I see its natural beauty which maintain by staff and room cleanness. there are many food dishes and comfortable bedrooms.

Comment

I have a good experience of Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands because I have been there about a year ago with my friends during my holidays. We stay there for one week and we enjoyed there plenty amazing food items. Hotel staff was very friendsly. It is a nice place for foodies. I think you should go there once. I hope you will spent great time there.

Comment

Right jack567, The Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands is one of the best hotel for staying. I also stayed there one time with my whole family. I really enjoyed there a lot and must say the location is too good. I liked the services, rooms decoration and many other things. I would like to stay there again.

Comment

1. Somerset Ampang Kuala Lumpur
                    2. Villa Samadhi - By Samadhi
                    3. Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
                    4. Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
                    5. Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
                    6. The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur
                    7. Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences
                    8. The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
                    9. JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
                    10. Capri by Fraser, Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia
                    these are also best and cheap hotels of malaysia.
                    service apartment in malaysia | service apartment malaysia | service apartments in malaysia

Comment

Ash! Really god to see that you have shared here really nice and good information about Top ten hotels of Malaysia.I really like this and would really like to say thanks for this sharing and si sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Comment

In my opinion, Casa del Mar, Langkawi is a st choice in Malaysia, This is a comfortable place there which visitors prefer and can do all interesting activities. I have visited this place during my last visit and make my visit splendid. I wanna know from you, Abiram which place you like to chose for comfortable stay in Malaysia?

Comment

My father has great and outstanding time at Eastern And Oriental Hotel. It is a luxurious hotel with all possible facilities. So I would also like to choose Eastern And Oriental Hotel for staying in Malaysia while my tour to there.So If you want to know anything about this hotel then freely ask me because this is truly nice accommodation for having a remarkable stay.

Comment

I am going to share some names of hotels which are famous in Malaysia. These are also my favorite staying places in this country. I hope you will also like them and when you go there then you will spend a nice time there. The names are;
                            The Datai Langkawi
                            Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia
                            Casa del Mar, Langkawi
                            these are best and good for staying.

Comment

I would like to say everybody that you have shared really nice stuff about Malaysia's hotels. In my point of view Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands is a best place to have stay in this amazing region. I have been there only twice time in my life and have nice time there. If you want to go to Malaysia then I will suggest you must stay this hotel.

Comment

Working...
                              X