Business trip to China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business trip to China

I am a local guy with fluent English from Shenzhen. I provide one-stop business assistant services for businessmen/visitors who do business or travel in China. I have years of working experience in sourcing, inspecting quality, supplier auditing, schedule following, shipment. I am familiar with the wholesale markets and factories in Guangdong, such as Consumer Electronics, electronic components, home appliances, etc. So I will be your excellent business assistant, when you develop your business in China. Meanwhile, I will be your private driver to improve the efficiency for I have private car. When you plan to have a business trip or travel in China, please feel free to let me know your requirements and I will prepare beforehand. Any other information, please contact me by email: guangdongtravel@gmail.com

Hello mate, I did have a desire to visit China. Though it was not a business trip it was for the sake of vacationing. Being a local resident there can you please make me aware of the present situation there post earthquake? If things have regained normalcy then I might get to visit the place else it cant be done. But one thing is for sure I would require the able support of someone like you to enhance the trip experience. Please respond asap.
    paris vacation rentals

Comment

Many of my friends continuously need some reliable local help to cope up with social setup problems and to make the business proceeding fast. I think as being alone, you might not be available whenever you are needed. So, before how much time, should I inform you? What about the charges?
      Luxury beach resorts
      Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

Business trip to China

Hi

I will also go at China for Business trip. So anybody tell me the famous spot at China.

Comment

I've been visiting Hong Kong. A very interesting city.

Comment

I ever have a trip to Shanghai last year. The trip is just 5 days and that is not enough for me to explore many thing in Shanghai but honesly shanghai is really interesting and beautiful city especially when you go at night. I spend most of the time at the place called Bond. ( sorry if I wrongly spell that place)
            Total Travel Online l Travelog Media

Comment

Working...
            X