Best places to enjoy in Malaysia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places to enjoy in Malaysia?

Can anyone help me in guiding about the best spots for enjoy vacation in Malaysia? Thanks.
    Visit the top immigration to Australia firm in the world.

Penang is very wonderful place in Malaysia with numerous ranges of charming sights which is one the main tourist attraction in the world.
    Moreover, Paradise Sandy Beach Resort, Mutiara Beach Resort and Bayview Beach Resort are top tourist selection in Penang.

Comment

I think Petronas tower is the best place to visit and Paradise Sandy Beach Resort is for stay best.I,m a tourist and explore many countries yet.In Malaysia i stay for three times in my career.Its a lovely and fascinating place.I like it so much.So i hope you would like to stay here but it depends on you what you wanna do.
      This site give to you much reliable journey
      durham to new york bus

Comment

Malacca city center , Paradise Sandy Beach Resort, Mutiara Beach Resort and Bayview Beach Resort are top tourist places to enjoy.

Comment

Cameron Highlands is one of my favorite places to see in Malaysia. It is a collection of peaceful townships perched 1500 meters high on a nest of serene mountains. This awesome area is located in the northwestern tip of Pahang approximately 90 kilometres from Kuala Lumpur. It is a perfect place for a relax holiday.

Comment

Cameron Highlands is a Malaysian’s most visited hill station. Cameron Highlands is situated in Pahang,Malaysia. I have visited there a a couple of month ago with my friends. Trekking is the main activity there Tanah Rata and Brinchang offers the visitors to enjoy a many trail. Through trails you can see the wildlife such as butterflies, birds and snakes.

Comment

I agree with you Hailllya77! Cameron Highlands is a most visited hill station. I visited before boston to washington tour with my brother. We have visited the Cameron Highlands resort, Spa village and Bho tea plantation. These palaces are most attractive and best for visit.

Comment

Jamar34! I am interested to know about your boston to washington tour. Let me know what are things to do there. You said that during your Cameron Highlands visit you have enjoyed a resort, Spa village areas. Let me know how was your experience there feel free to share with me. I have a great wish to move this area again and enjoy the things that I miss during my tour.

Comment

Now Hillya! You have shared great information about the Cameron Highlands hill station. I had never chance to go there but after reading your post I plan to visit there after my niagara falls bus tours . Would you like to share with me some images of this place and also tell me which type of activities to enjoy there?

Comment

Malaysia is a beautiful country which offers many attractive places for visitors. It has many eye-catching views to attract the locals and tourists. I want to share the names of some attractive places of Malaysia. I visited there with my family and had lots of fun.
                    • Kota Bharu
                    • Cameron Highlands
                    • Batu Caves
                    • National Mosque of Malaysia
                    • Kinabalu Park
                    • National Zoo of Malaysia
                    For more click here.Malaysia travel guide - Wikitravel

Comment

These attractions are the most famous and attractive places in Malaysia that you mention above. I'm really impressed it. I'm a big lover to see different places around the world. I had never chance to go there but after reading your post I want to visit after my niagara falls tours from toronto. Now alsejack! Would you like to tell me some information about the National Zoo of Malaysia and Batu Caves?

Comment

Stadthuys,Christ Church,St. Francis Xavier's Church, St. Paul's Church,A'Famosa,Malacca Sultanate Palace,Dutch Graveyard,Independece Memorial and Jonker Street are the best places in Malaysia. You must vist them.
                        Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

Kuching is one of best travel destinations of that region. I visited there before corning to niagara falls. I love to visit there again and again this region is full of nature beauty all around. This is one of largest city of Borneo. It is famous amongst the tourists for it historical and natural sites. I visited there and had great fun. Some of experiences were quite horrible like wind cave experiences I meet there with lot of bats all around. I also visited in these attractions as well.
                          Kubah National Park
                          Chinese Museum
                          Matang Wildlife Centre
                          Fairy Cave
                          Wind Cave

Comment

Penang is very wonderful place in Malaysia with numerous ranges of charming sights which is one the main tourist attraction in the world.
                            Moreover, Paradise Sandy Beach Resort, Mutiara Beach Resort and Bayview Beach Resort are top tourist selection in Penang.
                            Bali Tour Packages | Bali Cheapest Tours

Comment

There is one of the famous top class places is enjoying and the relaxed for staying in the best Service Apartments in Malaysia

Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

Working...
                              X