Travel to Borneo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to Borneo

Known as the ‘ Land of Hornbills’, Sarawak is Malaysia’s largest state with many hidden treasures that would enthral the most discerning nature lovers. With an area of 124,450 square kilometers, this Borneo paradise is a region of endless fascination, possessing the world's oldest tropical rainforests and latticed with rivers and tributaries and home to the largest cave chamber in the world, unique fauna and flora, white beaches, and remote islands.

Sabah is blessed with incredibly beautiful beaches and islands that are world-renowned for their ecological marvels. With attractions that include the highest peak in the region, the world largest Orang Utan rehabilitation sanctuary and some of the best dive sites in the world, Sabah is a land of eco-treasures.
    AsiaValley.com - Your Travel Guide to Southeast Asia

Travelling to borneo is always come up with a feeling of tiresome travelling and too tired after spending the days there. But with rich memories and stunning beauty of nature one forgets every single pain of journey. Fascination, possessing the world's oldest tropical rainforests and latticed with rivers and tributaries and home to the largest cave chamber in the world, unique fauna and flora, white beaches, and remote islands.
    High Quality Articles | Luxury Cruising Articles

Comment

Penang, Langkawi and Terrengganu are also nice spots to visit while u are on Malaysia tour.
      Luxury beach resorts
      Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

the hornbills is a must see if you visit to Sarawak !
        Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

this place is just a short distance from the southern tip of the Philippines which makes travelling to and fro there easy.
          Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Borneo is an amazing island and it is most promising one destination among the nature's sightseeing lovers. It's natural spots and its surrounding attractions to more prominent it. I have been there about few moths ago to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing destination. I think you should go there once in your life if you like to see natural places. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you Borneo is a really beautiful island of Asia. It is the largest island of Asia, many nature lovers to go there for having fun like me. I have been visiting there and had great fun there with my all friends. Now My one friend has a plan to go there again for enjoying holidays with his GF.

I am enjoying my plymouth tours

Comment

1. Kota Kinabalu
                2. Kuching
                3. Bako National Park
                4. Gunung Mulu National Park
                5. Tanjung Puting
                6. Singkawang
                7. Palangkaraya
                8. Niah National Park
                9. Kudat
                10 . Kampong Ayer
                service apartment in malaysia | service apartment malaysia | service apartments in malaysia

Comment

Borneo Island is the nice place to see. I will also like to go there in my upcoming vacations. My uncle is going with his family so I will also join them. I am sure once again it will gonna fantastic time which I will spend there and will be back with lots of pleasant memories like my previous experiences. Any suggestions for me?

I will suggest you to take bus tour from nyc to washington dc.

Comment

This Borneo travel guide focuses on practical travel information and answering FAQs. It is designed to help travellers planning to visit Borneo and focuses on the Malaysian States of Sarawak and Sabah.

If you are looking for information on attractions and places to visit see our destination map which has details on the best places to go in Borneo.​

Second hand gold buyers in Coimbatore

Comment

Working...
                    X