Malaysia-Malacca(Melaka) Travel Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia-Malacca(Melaka) Travel Tips

Hi guys~ if you all want to getting more information about Malacca, here is a useful link
    Melaka for you all.=)
    You all also can find them on facebook page Melaka3 Fans page.

Hi EdwinAng,
    It is a good post that, who wants information about Malacca. Thanks for share this post.
    Private tour Berlin | Visit Berlin | Tour guide Berlin | Tours Berlin | Berlin Cruise Excursions

Comment

Malaysia is one of the best destination for travel and also there are many popular places,buildings,hotels,parks,shopping malls,beaches,etc where many people wants to go for travel.
      A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Malacca is rich in culture and heritage. A tourist will find an unique mix of the Malay culture with the Chinese culture here at Malacca. Very interesting travel.

Comment

Malaysia-Malacca(Melaka) Travel Tips

One of Malaysia’s most eagerly sought-after destinations, the small city-state of Melaka (Malacca) lures droves of visitors to its namesake historic port city, where they are quickly steeped in an intoxicating multicultural world of heritage architecture and the alluring aromas of distinctive local cooking.
          Malaysia Holiday Packages

Comment

Malacca is a most famous state of Malaysia. It offers a diverse kind of attractions among the visitors. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I have been there only twice time of my life. I stay there for four days and enjoyed their shopping. I will suggest you to must go there once. I am sure you will have great time there.

Comment

I like to share with ll of you guys I have been visited two times in my ;life Malaysia and now I have the plan to go there once again for having fun and enjoying my lovely time there with my friends. So I want to know some names of accommodation Malacca. I hope I will take informative stuff from here.

Comment

1. Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum
                2. Straits Chinese Jewelry Museum Malacca
                3. Jonker Street
                4. Cheng Hoong Teng Temple
                5. Malacca River
                6. Stadthuys
                7. Melaka Straits Mosque
                8. Menara Taming Sari
                9. Malacca Sultanate Palace
                10. Villa Sentosa

these are top 10 things of Melaka. you should go there and enjoy beauty of these beautiful place.
                service apartment in malaysia | service apartment malaysia | service apartments in malaysia

Comment

My uncle will go for the tour of Melaka next week after coming back from his trip to washington dc from ny. I will share these names of places with him and will suggest him to visit all these destinations in his tour. I am sure he will like my suggestion and will get ready to visit these places to make his journey full of fun.

Comment

Malacca is one of the gorgeous Malaysian states where people love to go around. I was also been there about two years ago when i was free from my tours nyc to niagara falls. It has plenty of attractions where people could have some beautiful time with their partners. So keep it more up and have a great time there ahead.

Comment

Working...
                    X