Kerala Tourism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerala Tourism

Kerala is such a nice country for travelling as tourism point of view. It is offers a lot of incredible destinations among the visitors. It is my favorite one travel destination around the world. I like to visit its natural places that attracts the visitors towards. A lot of visitors go there each years to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing place. I would love to go there again.

Comment

I like to share with all of you guys you have both great stuff about Kerala shared here. I like to say that my aunt had visited there and great fun with her hubby. But I have never visited there ever in my life, but now I want to go there soon for having fun. I hope I will great time there.

Comment

1. Thekkady
        2. Fort Kochi
        3. Muzhappilangad Beach
        4. Padmannabhaswamy Temple
        5. Periyar National Park
        6. Vadakkunnathan Temple
        7. Bekal Fort
        8. Vembanad
        9. Eravikulam National Park
        10. Cherai Beach
        service apartment in malaysia | service apartment malaysia | service apartments in malaysia

Comment

1. Thekkady
          2. Fort Kochi
          3. Muzhappilangad Beach
          4. Padmannabhaswamy Temple
          5. Periyar National Park
          6. Vadakkunnathan Temple
          7. Bekal Fort
          8. Vembanad
          9. Eravikulam National Park
          10. Cherai Beach

same day agra tour by train
          Overnight Agra Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

Comment

Well Its my pleasure that all of you have shared such a nice kind of detail about Kerala. I never visit this state in my life but after reading your post and getting quite enough detail about this destination I am so happy for this and would like to go there in my first leisure.I will visit all these above mentioned places and will collect memorable memories from my tour.

I want to join trip to washington dc from ny.

Comment

Encompassing serenity, Kerala is a charming South Indian destination that should be in every traveller’s bucket list. Adorned with the emerald backwaters, sprawling and lush tea estates, pristine hill stations, and azure Arabian Sea, Kerala tourism boasts numerous tourist places with which you will fall in love instantly.

In North Kerala, districts like Kasaragod, Kannur, Wayanad, Kozhikode, and Malappuram have many attractions for the tourists. Wayanad offers a lovely hill station holiday whereas Kozhikode offers a great beach holiday and an opportunity of bird watching.

In Central Kerala, Palakkad, Thrissur, Ernakulam, and Idukki have a number of experiences in store. Thrissur is a culture aficionado’s paradise while Idukki and Ernakulam are the hotspots for nature lovers.

In South Kerala Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram are ready with a variety of experiences like backwaters and houseboat in Alappuzha; beach vacations in Kollam, and a glance at rich history of Kerala at Pathanamthitta.

Kerala tourism isn’t only about imbibing natural beauty but its rich culture that is festooned with dances, festivals, delectable cuisine, literature, Ayurveda therapies, and art & craft. Kerala has it all, and you have to see it, to believe it.​

Play School near Sanitorium

Comment

Working...
              X