weather in malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather in malaysia

hi. we're thinking of going to malaysia (kuala lumpar maybe) in march, but are a little bit worried about the weather. could anyone enlighten us? if it is bad weather, could you recommend elsewhere?

Originally posted by ai55 View Post
    hi. we're thinking of going to malaysia (kuala lumpar maybe) in march, but are a little bit worried about the weather. could anyone enlighten us? if it is bad weather, could you recommend elsewhere?
    Read about Malaysia's weather here
    Malaysia Weather - Malaysia, Asia Forecast - TripAdvisor

I hope it helps

Comment

November till March will be Malaysia raining season, we get lots of rain nowadays, from morning till evening, sometimes at night too. Usually the raining season in Malaysia will be over by March, sometimes earlier. March will be an exciting month to visit Malaysia, the F1 Racing will be held towards the end of March, this usually accompanied by GP Sale oraginised by major shopping mall in Malaysia 70% discount, and there will lots of party! in March, KLCC (Malaysia tallest twin tower) will be the main attraction!
      Jom Cuti Malaysia

Comment

(October - November) & (May - July) Is best weather timing in Malaysia, You have visit Malaysia That time period
        India Travel Agency - India Travel Packages

Comment

Dear do not think more about this because weather in March is very good in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur is very humid, almost 90% on beaches. So carry sunglasses and summer hat. Temp is moderate at this time. Good luck for your journey.

Comment

Malaysia has nearly constant warm temp having a daily rain at afternoon. Not usually a bed weather hits Malaysia.

Comment

Malaysia has a typical Tropical climate and wet months all over the year. But the most popular time is go to the Malaysia is December and January. For further details check out this link: http://www.worldweatheronline.com/Malaysia-weather.aspx
              Last edited by Jacklee; 08-17-2014, 08:16 AM.
              I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

I really like the travelling in Malaysia. There are some beautiful attractions with most famous tourists points. There weather is always mildness. Thousands of travellers can comes to visit in Malaysia, and staying in the best Service Apartments in Malaysia
                Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

Malaysia is a best country for travelling as tourism point of view. It is known for its beautiful landscapes, impressive beaches, art museums and beautiful gardens. Its historical places attracts the visitors towards it each year. I have been there about few moths ago with my few family members to enjoyed holidays. I explored its national parks, memorizing islands and most fabulous historical places.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you and I like to say that you have shared really nice stuff of information about travel of Malaysia. I visited Malaysia at once in my life but I want to visit there again in future life. I have plan to visit there after finishing my niagara falls tour packages from boston. I hope os I will again to great fun there so Can anyone like to share with me its beautiful attractions?

Comment

Working...
                    X