No announcement yet.

Malaysia Most Beautiful Tourist Destination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you are right. i am full happy to read your info.

Comment

hello
      this pictures of Malasia.

Malasia is awesome.
      Last edited by holidays2kerala; 01-25-2013, 10:36 AM.
      Tour Packages Kerala l Holiday Packages Kerala l Kerala Holiday Packages

Comment

I do believe that. I already been to Malaysia twice and each time she astonished me. I am planning to take a visit to Malaysia again.

Comment

Nice Pic. Malaysia is very beautiful Destination to visit, almost 2 million foreign tourists traveled to Malaysia in a year.

Comment

Malaysia is a land of many cultures, wonders and attractions. It is a country where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other people live together in peace and harmony. In holiday should be a luxurious stay. This was my first visit in Malaysia. I visit this country with west coast tour a tour. The stunning beaches, green sprawling hill stations, historical and modern cities, splendid mosques and historical monuments inspire me most.

Comment

These pictures of Malaysia are looks very beautiful and attractive. I must visit it.
              Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Awesome pics thanks to share i want to know more about malasiya tourism and their culture
                http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dreamybd View Post
                  Kuala Lumpur – The capital city of Malaysia. The heaven for entertainment, shopping, drinking, and people watching. Travelers need at least 3 days to visit tourists spots such as the Petronas Twin Tower, Batu Caves, Tasek Perdana with Birds Park, Orchid Garden, museum, zoo, royal palace, chinese temples etc.
                  You are absolutely right dreamybd ! Kuala Lumpur is truly a wonderful place to visit in Malaysia and has a wide number of attractions to visit there. But Kuala Lumpur Birds Park is my favorite place to visit there because it is a nice attraction for the bird lovers and offers great opportunities to learn about different species or birds.

Have you any idea about things to do in niagra trip?
                  Last edited by Jacklee; 08-17-2014, 07:29 AM.
                  I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Malaysia is most beautiful places of one is the best and also tourists like there wonderful top destination. Tourists can stay in the best Service Apartments in Malaysia.

Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

Guys! Malaysia is a beautiful country of Asia. A few years ago I visited it with my family. I really like Malaysia's different attractions . There are many places for a family attraction. We had a great time there and had explored these places.

Comment

I agree with you Malaysia is a really nice country. I visited many times in my life Malaysia and I saw its many attraction so I would like o suggest you must visit there and spend a good time. I share some names of its attractions.
                        The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
                        Legoland Malaysia
                        The National Mosque of Malaysia
                        Pangkor Island
                        Can anyone share you personal experience of these places?

Comment

Here I am going to share the names of most beautiful tourist destination of Batu Caves like:

Batu Caves
                          Mount Kinabalu
                          Kuala Lumpur Tower
                          Bako National Park
                          Pangkor Island

Comment

Working...
                          X