Stay in Mabul, snorkel Sipadan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay in Mabul, snorkel Sipadan

We would like to make a trip to Pulau Sipadan in June 2010. There are about 8-10 of us in the group. I would like to find out:

1) what is the latest cost to stay at Uncle Chang's in Mabul Island?
    2) How much does he charge to take us out snorkelling?
    3) What about renting of snorkelling equipment?
    4) Will we have a chance to snorkel in Pulau Sipadan?

Tx for any replies!

Mabul is an amazing island that is offers a lot of natural places where tourist can enjoy exciting views of nature beauty. Millions of tourist go there with family and friends and enjoyed its nature beauty. It's natural and waters spots attracts the visitors towards it. I also visited there for having fun.

Comment

I am going to agree with you jack567! you are saying right. Mabul is a beautiful island which offers a lot of natural places for tourist, We can enjoy exciting views of nature beauty here and spend a beautiful moments there with family or friends. its the best destination for enjoying sumer holidays.

Comment

What a coincident that,last night my one friend has shared with some images of Mabul because this is her next tourist spot for exploring. Which I am going to share with all of you here.

It's a fabulous natural beauty place for having a geat time. So what say about to be there?

Comment

Working...
        X