Good Hotel in KLCC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Hotel in KLCC?

I'm going to KL next week. does anyone know good 3*** hotel in KLCC and good shopping mall for electronic goods ?
    Thank you

Concorde, Corus, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Villa Apartment Suites etc are good option to stay as per my experience.
    Luxury beach resorts
    Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

the ones that you mentioned is 4 star and above but the price are affordable.
      Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Here I am going to share the names of some good hotels of KLCC like:

Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
        Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
        JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
        The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
        Invito Hotel Suites
        Geo Hotel Kuala Lumpur

I hope my shared list about hotels would be useful for you.

Comment

jack567! Wow, Great effort, you ahve shared really nice and good names of its accommodations. I like to share with you I have a plan to go Kuala Lumpur in next week and I feel your sharing list of accommodations will be helpful for me. I will like to say that thanks buddy for sharing this informtaion with all of us.

Comment

jack567! buddy your shared information is appreciative. I have never try any one place in my life so can't say anything else about any one with confirmation dude. I wants to know buddy which one is your favorite one and how was your experience there. I will wait for your reply.

Comment

No doubt that Kuala Lumpur is the most famous city in Malaysia. I have no idea about the KL hotels for staying. I never visited this city in my life. I heard much about it from my friends. Thye are visited there many of the times. I am thinking to ask about it with them. If I will get any kind of information then I will share with you. I hope you will wait for my reply.

Comment

Sami321! I would say that Kuala lumpur is one of most promising ones destination among for nature lovers and for traveling lovers. I had great time there and after seeing your travel interests i would suggest you to must to have a tour there and i am sure you will have fun there as well as i had during my tour.

Comment

1. Somerset Ampang Kuala Lumpur
                  2. Villa Samadhi - By Samadhi
                  3. Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
                  4. Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
                  5. Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
                  6. The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur
                  7. Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences
                  8. The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
                  9. JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
                  10. Capri by Fraser, Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia
                  service apartment in malaysia | service apartment malaysia | service apartments in malaysia

Comment

malaysiatour, I have read your post attentively and would like to say that I can assume that you have a great time while your visit. So buddy due to this I want to know from you some details about Kuala Lumpur and I hope you will share with all of us something useful. I will wait for your reply.

Comment

Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. It is the urbanist and globalized city in malayshia. This city is also famous for huge numbers of and marks which are really best for traveling point of view.

this image will described you the beauty of this destination.

Comment

Wow this image is full describing the alluring and mind blowing beauty of this city. Now Kuala Lumpur is my next destination. i will go there and will enjoy exploring the night beauty of this place personally. I am so sure it will be an enjoyable and remarkable experience for me.

Must go with washington dc bus tours at least once.

Comment

Yeah, We could say that image is really very nice and offering such charming and worth trying stuff about the nightlife of Kuala Lumpur. I am so sure that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. so have some fun there and keep sharing like this time always.

Comment

Working...
                          X