parks in south Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parks in south Korea

let me share her the names of best parks in south Korea which have shared with my uncle who have visited at there twice time in his life.
    Bukhansan
    Byeonsan-bando
    Chiaksan
    Dadohaehaesang
    Deogyusan
    Gyeongju
    Naejangsan
    I love my bus tours philadelphia.

Abiram, I will like to admire your effort about all of these parks that you have shared here. I am so sure that it will be very useful for you to have fun there. As i am also going there after my bus trip to grand canyon from Long Beach cause i would be free for a period and i think it should be perfect to explore beauty pf the world like South Korea.

Comment

South Korea is the new name of the country for me.i never visited it in my life but the names of parks are looking interesting and great places for the travelers. I have noted them and I will go there in the last days of this month. I will try to first go in Byeonsan-bando and Chiaksan. I want to see some images of them.

Comment

Wow, these are the best attractions names shared with us according to my father because I had shared this list of the attractions with him. He visited South Korea with his friends. so I will try to go there in these days of winter because I wanna enjoy its winter days here and also best time of holidays. so sure I will try to spend my time here soon. so Bukhansan and Chiaksan will be nice places for me as a visiting?

tour to niagara falls from new york city is my favorite way for having fun here in NY.

Comment

south Korea is my next destination I will visit this country next month and will enjoy a tour of fifteen days with my whole family. So it will be good for me to explore all thesepark with my family. It will be enjoyable fpor us to enjy the tour of these places and will be a good way for us to make our time more exciting. So I will add these names of places in my bucket.

I will enjoy bus trip to chicago with my friends.

Comment

This is something really great to see that you all really like the names that have shared. I just so much sure about that it would be really amazing for you all to be around these all fun places for sure. so don't be forget to drop here your travel stories.I would so much love to read them all.

Comment

South Korea is such a nice country for visit that you can explore East Asia. There are many most fabulous attractions for having enjoyment but I really like to see its most fabulous fun and adventuress places. I have a good experience of Taebaeksan Provincial Park because I have been there many of the times in my whole life and have joyful time there with my family and friends. I really enjoyed there walking. I hope you will enjoy there a lot.

I had remarkable time at cruise to niagara falls from ny
              Last edited by Johsaf; 03-16-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

1.Bukhansan
                2.Byeonsan-bando
                3.Chiaksan
                4.Dadohaehaesang
                5.Deogyusan
                6.Gayasan
                7.Gyeongju
                8.Gyeryongsan
                9.Hallasan
                10.Hallyeohaesang
                11.Jirisan