Margalla hills & Daman-e-Koh Park Islamabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margalla hills & Daman-e-Koh Park Islamabad

Firstly i wanna introduce that ,studied about Islamabad for a long time basically, Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan. It is the country's ninth-most populous city, with a population of over 1.2 million people, and is federally administered by the Pakistani government as part of the Islamabad Capital Territory.
    Margalla hills & Daman-e-Koh Park Islamabad

It is a famous tourist attraction for both locals and visitors to the city. Tourists passing through Daman-e-Koh on their route to the higher viewpoint Pir Sohawa, which is located at a height of around 3600 feet at the top of the Margalla Hills.
    i will visit there after my day trips from nyc​.​

According to my information, Islamabad s the best city to visit in Pakistan that attracts visitors due to its clean and clear environment. I have never been there but a few days ago I read a blog about this and must say that at one place convinced me to make a plan and go there.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Tylor! if you wanna go then i will share more about this! so, when you wanna go?

Comment

Qatar is a popular destination for tourists, business travelers, and those visiting friends and family. If you’re planning a trip to Qatar, the first step is to apply for a Qatar visa.

Comment

Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan and one of the country’s most well-planned cities. It is situated in a valley with Margalla Hills on one side and the plains on the other. Islamabad has a lot to offer its visitors, from parks and gardens to museums, galleries, mosques, and temples. One must-visit is Daman E Koh.

The beauty of Islamabad, Pakistan, is not only in its natural landscape but also in the culture and traditions that are deeply rooted.

Pakistan is a country with a diverse culture and traditions. The country’s diversity can be seen in the people’s beliefs, topography, and ways of life.

The word Islamabad means “City of Islam.” It was founded due to an international agreement between India and Pakistan in 1960. The city has been built according to modern urban design principles, including wide streets, boulevards, green spaces, and gardens.​

Playschool Nearby Urapakkam

Comment

Working...
          X