explore Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explore Pakistan

My elder brother had made a plan to explode Pakistan after his cheap vacation packages from nyc​ with his friends. He is really excited this country. Because his friends said that we will explore there lots of nature and adventure places there. My brother is the biggest fan of adventure and nature places. I am sure he will enjoy there and spend a great time with his friends.​
    Pakistan is a home to plenty cities. I have heard some beautiful cities names of this country which I am going to share here.
    Murree
    Skardu
    Swat
    Quetta
    Lahore
    Karachi
    Gilgit
    Chitral
    All of you suggest me which city is best in this country for exploring. I am waiting for your fast replies.

Good to see this great list of Pakistan attractions. I have never been there in my life but love to know about new places always. keep sharing like this more in the future. That surely help the travelers to mak ea plan and go there.

Comment

Pakistan is blessed with abundant natural and historical riches. Incredible mountain landscapes are set against a backdrop of desert forts and stories of sultans and djinns. In its cities, ancient bazaars are home to intricately etched copper kitchenware alongside pungent spice racks and steaming tea stalls.

Hearing aid near me

Comment

Working...
      X