Getting a Pakistan visa in The Hague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a Pakistan visa in The Hague

Getting a Pakistani visa was way less demanding (and speedier!) than we anticipated. At last, it just took us two days, and it could have been done in one. Nonetheless, there are two or three things you have to know and organize before you can make a beeline for the international safe haven and apply for a visa.
    Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Thank you for sharing your post about how to get a Pakistan visa in The Hague. I think it is a very helpful and clear guide for anyone who wants to visit Pakistan from the Netherlands.

Pakistan Visa Requirements:

The requirements for a Pakistan visa depend on your nationality, purpose of visit, and length of stay. However, some general requirements are:
    • A valid passport for at least 6 months, and a blank page to stamp the visa
    • Four passport-size photos (2"x2") no more than 6 months old
    • A completed Pakistan visa application form
    • A visa fee (cash or money order in person, money order by mail
    • Proof of permanent residence in U.S.
    • Proof of residence in relevant consular jurisdiction
    tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

You guys are precious and love to help travelers b sharing interesting stuff like how to get Pakistani visa. I am happy to see this and surely will try my best to go there when I have enough time. By the way, what budget should I have to sped there one month?

I am back from tour packages from new york​.

Comment

Pakistani nationals are not eligible for Tourist Visa; they should apply for Visitor Visa instead. Visitor Visa is generally valid for three months. Applicants should specify places to be visited.

All applicants of Pakistani origin who hold dual nationality must apply for an Indian Visa on their Pakistani passport only. Those holding NICOP must give a copy thereof. Copy of NADRA Card, with English translation clearly indicating address, must also be submitted.

Processing time for applications from Pakistani nationals/ those holding dual nationality may generally be 2-3 months longer than other cases.

Pakistani nationals should also submit a sponsorship certificate, duly attested by authorized officer in India, along with self-attested copy of photo identity card of the issuing officer. In case of a family (only spouses and children), one sponsorship certificate can be submitted for the whole family not exceeding six members if the family is traveling, entering and exiting India together. Sponsorship certificate may not be required in case of business visa or conference visa etc. if other supporting documents are available, or in case of applicants who have visited India within the past two years. Embassy of India would decide this requirement on case to case basis.​

Hearing aid near me

Comment

Working...
        X