Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan most monuments

what are the Pakistan most monuments ?
    Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Guys! Really Pakistan is a beautiful and gorgeous country for visitor attraction. There are a lot of the most famous places and monuments in Pakistan. Here I am going to share some monument's names with you all like:
    Mohatta Palace
    Badshahi Mosque
    Faisal Mosque
    Pakistan Monument
    Minar-e-Pakistan
    Recently my uncle visited of Pakistan and had a great time there. According to my uncle, Pakistan's destinations are very popular and amazing,like Lake Saiful Mulk, Karimabad, Rawalakot and Neelum Valley.

Comment

Jase! wow, you have shared really nice information about the attractions of these destination. I like it and now I will save this as well as a draft point of view in my computer because I will go there for having fun soon in my life. so sure I will good time spend there. I have heard about Faisal Mosque is a famous Mosque in the Islamabad.

Comment

Jase! I am going to say that you have hared awesome names of Pakistan monuments. All of these monuments are famous in this country. After reading your this plot. I come to know that you have huge information about this country. By the way, Have you explore all of these monuments personally?

I can never forget my flushing to niagara falls tours.

Comment

Yeah dude I am going to agree with you he had shared such a nice names of monuments of Pakistan with all of us. Which looks amazing and useful too. Anyhow buddy i also wants to know from him had he personally visited these places in this life?? If yes then share your experience with all of us.

Have you ever taken niagara falls tours from philadelphia??

Comment

Hery! I am glad to come to know that you are agree with me and you are also come to know that he had explored these places personally or not. Anyhow, buddy, I have you ever explored Pakistan in your traveling life? If your answers is yes then shared with me those places names which you have explored there.

Comment

Jase! Really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good information about Pakistan beautiful and gorgeous visitor attractions.I really like this and would really like to make a visit at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.

Comment

It is my goodness you reply me and liked my shared attractions names of Pakistan. I am sure when you will explore these attractions personally then you like these attractions more. I am sure you must spend a great time there and enjoy these lots of fun. But I must say that you mus share your this journey experience with all the members whenever you explore this place.

Comment

1. Ali masjid
                  2. Bab-e-pakistan
                  3. Minar-e-pakistan
                  4. Pakistan monument
                  5. Lahore fort
                  6. Shalimar bagh
                  7. Quaid’s residency
                  8. Iqbal’s tomb
                  9. Islamia college
                  10. Mazar-e-quaid
                  Best Homestay in agra | Homestay Near Taj Mahal | luxury Home stay in agra | best budget hotel in agra | homestay in agra | agra luxury home stay | best hotel in agra near taj mahal | luxury Hotel in agra near taj mahal

Comment

In Pakistan, I have explored some places. Which are famous there. I have explored Minar-e-pakistan, Lahore fort and Mazar-e-quaid. all of these places are really beautiful and after exploring these places the travelers get information about Pakistan history. I wish I could explore this country again nad explore more beautiful places of this country with my own eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X